The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: AWWW they r lovely lov the parti colored one johns keeping. :luck:

i think john ses he had 3 people wanting dogs but as it goes becki had to be a pain lol (w00t) (w00t)

I like the white one thought it was ones cushti star as a pup sue

What lush pups :wub: :wub: :wub: I love the brindle one with the white chest :wub: :luck: :luck: with them in the future

chris

PENNY AT 5 WEEKS 3 LB 6 OZ GUESS WHO THE ARM IS,NOT JOHNS :b

Last edited by a moderator:
BRINDLE DARK MUZZLE, STILL LOOKING FOR GOOD HOME 3LB 9OZ

AND ANOTHER, RING ON SO SHE IS MARRIED 2 CLUES

AND ANOTHER, DONT THINK THEY GOING TO BE BIG 24/28?????????

LAST ONE JOHNS PENNY 3LB 6 OZ. BEST OF LUCK TO THE OWNERS SURE THEY WILL MAKE SMASHING LITTLE DOGS :luck: :luck:

Ahhhhh how can we hold out 2 more weeks :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Vicky said:
Ahhhhh how can we hold out 2 more weeks  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
Patience Vicky, just think of the Christmas you're gonna have with all those puppy cuddles :huggles: I'll try and see if Teddy can be available for a substitute cuddle while you're waiting :D

they are lovely and i bet they will be goodns too :thumbsup: jade i agree alisons a good bet :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: 10 out of 10 jade ,think allison fancys one,but they got a lot in :luck: :luck:

Are we getting 6 week old pic's David? :cheers: :cheers:

DavidH said:
:thumbsup:   :thumbsup: 10 out of 10 jade ,think allison fancys one,but they got a lot in :luck:   :luck:

David-'They got a lot in'-

Is that a professional term for having too many whippets at the mo.? :clown:

How many have they got now?

I bet nearly as many as Chris Horsnall (w00t)

Nice little pups :luck:

Karen

weights at 6 weeks

vickys 4 lb 6oz

penny white 4 lb 6oz

fawn 7lb 2 oz (w00t)

brinde with dashe rk face still looking for good racing home 5lb 2 oz any one interested will be at easington scrach on saturday coming ,when the other 2 go to there new homes. :luck: :luck:

colin and allison all in must be getting close to 20 (w00t) racers and retired :thumbsup:

7lb 2 0z jesus

will see them sat then if they are at easington

best of luck to there new owners :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back