The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

jeffsteve

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
at last sup vet and nch monahan rch spellbound x rch cheeky madam has been mated to rch wor john. lets hope we have soon good pups soon. we will let you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck cant go wrong with john :luck: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good luck Keeley and Tam, lets hope every thing goes well, and interesting breeding as she was the only bitch in this litter,and yes i will baby sit when the time comes :luck: :)

:thumbsup: 5 pups born yesterday they are lovely some pic's the 2 boy's

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations - more pic's & the sexes please Yvonne :lol: :thumbsup:

Mum and pups all doing well, Sasha's a natural, really taken well to motherhood. She's had 3 bitches & 2 dogs.

Big thank you to Shelley and Yvonne for looking after Sasha for the past couple of days, whilst i was a nervous wreck!!

excellent breeding there love the look of the blac one with the white bit :wub:

how anyone will pick a pup i don't no :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

will take some with my camera on thursday, shelly sent me the pic's by e-mail and its been terrible to re-size them (w00t) lol

good luck tam n kee sure ull be fine at the moment its wen they start running around lol then ull be asking for help lol :D they all look lovely, its guna be hard to pik :wub: :wub:

Pups look :wub: :wub: :wub: I love the black one with the white collar. :luck: :luck: with them.

chris

well done sasha great looking pups. hope we get some champs from them. :thumbsup:

Your Wellcome Tam and Keeley it was a long day for all of us and a big Thankyou to Yvonne who has run backwards and forwards for all of us and helped me walk your other dogs, just glad you 2 are of for a couple of days now so i can have a rest lol. :D They are all lovely pups you will struggle to pick one :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back