The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
All pups are doing really well. Weighed them when they we're a day old and they ranged from 8oz to 10oz, so will weigh them again on Monday when they are a week old. Forgot how quick pups grow and change but really looking forward to seeing them running around (might regret saying that now).

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Keeley :thumbsup:

prob make 18 to 24lb crackin whizz,s litter were about that weight and they range from 18lb to 25lb

nice looking pups :thumbsup:

like the black one with white ruff :luck:

Good luck with the pups they are lovley

Vicki & Mick :luck: :luck:

going over tomorrow so more photo's soon lol :thumbsup:

ok more photo's went over today and just got few pic's they are so fast away now its hard to get them (w00t) lol

still loving that black one with the white on its neck :wub:

She's even prettier in the flesh Carol :wub: that is when you can keep her still long enough to look :lol: i've never seen pups this age move around so quick (w00t) could be a sign of their future abilities :thumbsup:

Its a pity the pic I took didn't turn out,hey Yvonne :- " some folk would have loved it :lol:

I agree Karen i have been over today to feed Sacha and they are moving every where,it was hard to make sure they were all there lol, nice pictures Yvonne save them on your camera for me. :)

rodders said:
She's even prettier in the flesh Carol :wub: that is when you can keep her still long enough to look :lol: i've never seen pups this age move around so quick (w00t) could be a sign of their future abilities :thumbsup:
Its a pity the pic I took didn't turn out,hey Yvonne :- " some folk would have loved it :lol:

why did my bum look big in it lol (w00t) ;)

the 3 girl's and i don't mean us 3 lol

will get some more next week, and get some printed so you can keep them shell

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back