The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Thankyou yvonne we will meet again next and try to get some more , it will be even harder next week lol :)

they are lovely Shelly bet theres some champs there :thumbsup:

hellbound said:
trying to keep them still  (w00t) no way

duck tape on step out of the cage would stop littleuns getting there legs through (w00t) better be safe than sorry :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Pups look stunning, really like the blue :wub: :wub:

Good luck with them Tam and Keeley, who gets the task of picking one??? lol :- "

Can't believe only a week as passed (w00t) there coming on in leaps and bounds :lol: Still love the black and white bitch,but the new owners are all gonna have a difficult job of choosing

I told Tam he could choose weeks before the mating but i really like all of them and still not sure what we're having suppose once they are a little older and running around he'll decide :D All going to good homes anyway and i get enjoyment watching dogs run out of our breeding as much as my own dogs :thumbsup:

spunk said:
I told Tam he could choose weeks before the mating but i really like all of them and still not sure what we're having suppose once they are a little older and running around he'll decide  :D   All going to good homes anyway and i get enjoyment watching dogs run out of our breeding as much as my own dogs :thumbsup:
The art of being in a relationship Keeley is to let the other think they've made the choice,when all along it's the one you want that you both end up with ;) So which one you having :lol: :D

think me and shell are bit like mother hen's with the pup's :wub: :wub: 92 photo's so far lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats not counting whats on my camera lol, i just cant put them on the computer , you know i have got no idea :)

any more photos coming on this week now there eyes are open. thanks jeff. :thumbsup:

. thanks jeff. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
We Will see what we can do for you Geoff :) They are funny now, covered in food and trying to play at the same time :)

any more photos shell must be geting big now lets have a look thanks jeff :thumbsup:

Gave the camera with the photos on to yvonne, there should be some on later l, They are lovely now and into every thing ,and yes they are growing :)

I know one of the new owners that can not wait to get him :thumbsup:

looking forward to the new pics, have they all got homes now?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back