The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

daznsar

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just got back from Geoff n Hazel's thanks for all your help with the mating of Ollie (Sugar fire X Big Connections) X Maggie's Lass (Jack the lad X Maggie) really hope its worked and all goes to plan. Pups should be due 30th june :thumbsup:

Ollie is litter brother to Sugar Daddy , Pennysworth etc

Maggie's Lass is litter sister to Jack Junior , Burnt Sugar , Almost Bobs etc

Goodluck Darren will be good strong pups :luck: ;)

:luck: Good luck Darren & Sarah :thumbsup:

Will be nice if they are born on 30th June because it's Jack's(Jack the Lad) birthday :))

Should be a great litter :thumbsup:

Good luck Darren and Sarah, Ruby and Ollie, Im sure they'll be cracking pups. Uncle Teddy (Pagan Bear) sends lots of :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: to his sister Ruby :)

How;s Ruby doing?

Not long now :sweating: :luck:

How;s Ruby doing?Not long now :sweating: :luck:

Ruby is doing great and she has just successfully deliverd 9 healthy pups (w00t) 3 bitchs and 6 dogs all early hours of this morning :thumbsup: 3 fawn 2 of which are dogs all the rest are black all solid strong pups

been up all night but well worth it :)) :thumbsup:

How;s Ruby doing?Not long now :sweating: :luck:

Ruby is doing great and she has just successfully deliverd 9 healthy pups (w00t) 3 bitchs and 6 dogs all early hours of this morning :thumbsup: 3 fawn 2 of which are dogs all the rest are black all solid strong pups

been up all night but well worth it :)) :thumbsup:
Great news :thumbsup: ,can't wait to see them now :))

Well done Ruby :wub:

An early 8th birthday present for Grandad Jack :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Daz and Sarah. So glad it all went well.We wish you all the luck in the world with them :luck: , I hope they are all champs for you. :D

Now we must see pics....lots of pics :lol:

Thanks for the nice comments every1 :)) i will try and put some pics on l8ter Geoff n Hazel are coming over at the weekend i will ask them to bring their camara if they don't mind :thumbsup:

Got a few pics of the puppies i will try and upload them now , not the best pics but - here goes :sweating:

006.jpg

There hungry little buggers - they havn't stopped feeding (w00t)

010.jpg

This is puppy number 1 , this was the first one born.The others to follow in no perticular order.

015.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back