The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
022-2.jpg

This fawn boy is causing trouble again :lol: i wonder whos this pup is geoff n hazel lol :lol
025-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the fawn boy we are keeping the kids have taken a shine to this 1 :wub:

028-1.jpg

This is our Lewis trying to help put the pups back in the kennel :thumbsup:

029-1.jpg

They're gorgeous Darren, :wub: hope they'll all be champs for you.

I knew you'd have one G&H, looking forward to seeing him grow up. :)

Good luck to everyone who's having one :luck:

This pup was sulking when we put him back in the kennel all they want to do is run round and play :lol:

039.jpg

pups looking good a credit to you all the best with getting them all homes :thumbsup:

gorgeous cheeky pups. best of luck with them all :luck:

HI DARREN & SARAH PUPS ARE REALLY LOVELY LOOKS LIKE CLEAR VIEW AS GOT A NEW KENNEL MATE WE"VE PICKED THE BLACK BOY SAT SULKING IN THE PICS

I NEW WE WOULD END UP PICKING ONE AS THERE ALL SO LOVELY GOOD LUCK WITH THEM ALL LOVE MUM & DAD X

HI DARREN & SARAH PUPS ARE REALLY LOVELY LOOKS LIKE CLEAR VIEW AS GOT A NEW KENNEL MATE WE"VE PICKED THE BLACK BOY SAT SULKING IN THE PICSI NEW WE WOULD END UP PICKING ONE AS THERE ALL SO LOVELY GOOD LUCK WITH THEM ALL LOVE MUM & DAD X
So did I :thumbsup: :lol:

Your doing a good job with this litter Darren & Sarah, considering its your first litter of pups :thumbsup: see you both soon :thumbsup:

Your doing a good job with this litter Darren & Sarah, considering its your first litter of pups :thumbsup: see you both soon :thumbsup:
Cheers Geoff n Hazel they are hard work now though :sweating: :lol: and my mum and dad came round tonight and couldn't resist i knew they would pick 1 :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back