The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Nice pups there jo :thumbsup:

Good Luck im sure they will all get fab homes x

The pups look lovely :luck: with them :wub:

They are lovely jo :luck: with them and hope to see you soon

sarah and paul :thumbsup:

Just thought i'd share a few piccies with you all of Roo and Tansy's pups as they are growing up quickly.

huggle of pups

first steps

yum yum, soggy weetabix!

nap time

eyes just opening

(w00t) jo they are :wub: and they are growing ever so quick . :luck: :luck: good luck to all the lucky new owners :thumbsup:

sarah and paul :thumbsup:

Nice pups Jo. Bet you can't decide which to keep. I like the black one with white blaze,

but they all look beautiful.

Just thought i'd share a few piccies with you all of Roo and Tansy's pups as they are growing up quickly.

huggle of pups

first steps

yum yum, soggy weetabix!

nap time

eyes just opening
nice looking pups any new pics

roger

Cant believe how much they have grown (w00t) love the dark fawn one with the white :thumbsup:

Cant believe how much they have grown (w00t) love the dark fawn one with the white :thumbsup:
I agree Amanda its a Beauty, I showed Cheryl My GF it n she just said NO!!! lol she knew what i was thinking ;)

Thought as the pups are now 6 weeks i'd add some more pics. They are real time wasters and a bundle of trouble!

Bottoms up!!

Few more. These guys never stay still long enough for me to get individual pics. They see me & all gallop toward me making piccie taking rather difficult!

After a weigh in yesterday at six weeks the biggest boy is 7lb & the smallest is a boy at 5lb 8oz.

There are two boys left to find homes for so pm me if interested, Dad, Rooster Booster, is Gary Farmers breeding.

I also found out that Tansys' brother 'Salthill Captain' was greyhound of the month at Henlow greyhound track in July this year. Open race winner with a small write up in the greyhound star publication. He rose from A8 to A4, sure some of you know what this is class wise. As soon as i can get my printer to work i will scan the photo in and add it to the thread so you can all see what a handsome lad he is.

More piccies shortly when i have found a willing volunteer to help get individual pics of my little terrorists!!

Beauties. Love the little black with white blaze. Have you decided what you are keeping yet ?

I'm sure I wouldn't be able to choose. Would end up with them all.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back