The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Had decided on the boy straight away, as it took 40 mins to get him to suckle & in that time he somehow got given a name which seems to have stuck! So the lighter fawn one is the boy and after much deliberation between the two girls i decided on, yes you guessed, the dark fawn one. It was quite hard as i was tempted to keep a black one like Roo (dad). Gary says these two go back to Roos mums side of the breeding, Strapped for cash is a light fawn. It's really difficult choosing as like you say you want to keep all of them!!! :wub:

Beauties. Love the little black with white blaze. Have you decided what you are keeping yet ?I'm sure I wouldn't be able to choose. Would end up with them all.

jo there all :wub:

but if i was picking one

be the last one black with white chest

just love that face

TOOK THESE PICS AT THE CHAMPS

CANT WORK OUT WHY THERE ARE STILL SOME LEFT GREAT BREEDING

WISH I HAD ROOM

nwrf004.jpg

nwrf003.jpg

nwrf002.jpg

nwrf001.jpg

nwrf005.jpg

PM ME IF INTERESTRD AND ILL PASS YOUR NAME ON

GARY :thumbsup:

GARY

I expect they will soon be snapped up. The little black one at the back behind the bowl looks just like Ebby

when she was a pup. Good luck with them. xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back