The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
All are doing well Shelly, glad they are all past the the first couple of weeks, its always a worry.

Diddy is the image of her mum and Gold Run with the grey muzzle...she and the pups look very content!

Not long now before they are on the move and flying around causing mayhem xxxxx

(w00t) Alison and I went over yesterday to see the little ones and to collect my pup, only on a temporary basis, despite what certain people think, and they were gorgeous! Little #Diddy has done them proud and they are thriving, I still have my favourite, but then, what do I know! Tam & Shelly know what they're doing and I'm sure they will make sure that they go to the right people. Whoever the new owners' are, they can rest assured that their pup is healthy and full of energy! Just as they should be! :thumbsup: :wub:

Thankyou Karen really greatful that you have put them on, they are 5 and a half weeks old now and full of fun. :))

They are stunning :luck: with them :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: lovely pictures :wub:

Oh wow, :wub: they are just little stunners. The very best of luck with the Shell, Tam and family

They look gorgeous, must stop looking at pups we are not supposed to be getting anymore.Bill and I are getting passed all that but pups are like new born babies, you get all broody ha ,ha

good luck to all the new owners

Doreen

:wub: Aren't they pretty? Have you sent any photos to Anne? I bet Brook would love one of these :lol:

Thankyou Karen really greatful that you have put them on, they are 5 and a half weeks old now and full of fun. :))
Your welcome mate :thumbsup: and Yvonne's right they are blooming gorgeous :wub: Got 1 more pic to add,and it's my favourite :thumbsup:

going to email some more pic's to karen i cant get them on here shell :thumbsup:

Thats what you get Karen when you didn't take the sd card. :)) Thankyou for trying Yvonne :- one day l might get time to learn how to put them on :lol:

Thats what you get Karen when you didn't take the sd card. :)) Thankyou for trying Yvonne :- one day l might get time to learn how to put them on :lol:
Thats her fault too Shel....... I told her to remind me :wacko: :clown:

Those last 2 pictures are fab Toni with Junior the one that she is taking home next week :)) and the little lady is little but big in spirit o:)

Last one,couldn't resist " Mum look what Dads spat out".................Sorry Tam :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back