The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

belle

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello everyone!

New whippet person, trying to learn how to do this here forum thing...

Have two fawn whippets, new pup just last week.

Congratulations!!

Very nice to meet you, my name's Marianna.

Do you have any pics of your dogs?

Please, post it.

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome[/SIZE] belle.

We love seeing pictures on this forum, so if you can we would really like to see your whippets.

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]WELCOME TO K9 BELLE[/SIZE] :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Hi, Welcome to K9 Belle. [/SIZE]Can you tell us a bit more about your whippets? We like to know everything on here! What part of the country are you from? We also really love to see pics of whippets, even I managed to post some - and I am VERY - technically challenged!!!

Hi Belle

Welcome :thumbsup: :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: Hi Belle, welcome to K9 :cheers: :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to K9 [/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum , it's always nice to welcome new members :) Our Phoebe Whippet is also Fawn arn't they just Luvvly :)

Hi Belle welcome, blimey they want pictures already (w00t) give the girl a chance :p Tell us about your dogs, where did your puppy come from?

stuhough said:
Welcome to the forum , it's always nice to welcome new members :) Our Phoebe Whippet  is also Fawn arn't they just Luvvly :)

We had a black boy for 13 years, and he was special. But these fawns-one's a blue fawn, are so beautiful.

Your Phoebe sounds lovely.

It's nice to get all the welcome greetings; thank-you everyone!

I'm trying like mad to get the photos on here, but my files are all too big.Working on an applemac-does this make a difference, does anyone think?

Karen said:
Hi Belle welcome, blimey they want pictures already (w00t)   give the girl a chance :p   Tell us about your dogs, where did your puppy come from?
Hi Karen-the new pup is from a lady in Surrey who has Charford Wren, who had a litter by Ch. Shoebuckle- some Spyanfly lines with some Pencloe Dutch Gold in the mix. "Minnow' is a very sweet little girl, nine weeks old.

Our older boy,Rhu,18mths, is a Nevedith Xfa Xtacy pup, out of Fullerton Dream Mover-sheer luck we were able to get two posh whippets!

Thanks so much for your welcome :)

Hi Belle, welcome to K9. Your whippets sound really lovely. I can't wait to see pics of them.

I'm sure someone on here can give you directions on how to post pics using an apple, I don't have any advice, as I don't know if it makes a difference using an apple or not.

belle said:
Karen said:
Hi Belle welcome, blimey they want pictures already (w00t)   give the girl a chance :p    Tell us about your dogs, where did your puppy come from?
Hi Karen-the new pup is from a lady in Surrey who has Charford Wren, who had a litter by Ch. Shoebuckle- some Spyanfly lines with some Pencloe Dutch Gold in the mix. "Minnow' is a very sweet little girl, nine weeks old.

Our older boy,Rhu,18mths, is a Nevedith Xfa Xtacy pup, out of Fullerton Dream Mover-sheer luck we were able to get two posh whippets!

Thanks so much for your welcome :)

I have Rhus half sister here, Teeni is out of Stacy, I saw that litter from really small because Stephen was only a few minutes away, they were all very nice. Was Rhu the fawn and white trim? and maybe your puppy goes back to Molecat Jaunty. Audrey lives just up the road from me. So you have two very well bred dogs!!

Dont know about the applemac Im afraid

Welcome to K9, I hope you realise how blooming addictive this place is (w00t) Sorry I can't help with the puter questions, but I hope someone does soon as it will be lovely to meet your dogs.......

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back