The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Think you've nicked our Libbi there in the middle of the first pic !!!

000_0254.jpg

LOOKING GOOD GARY. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

milly said:
Speaking of greyhounds, I will be posting a new topic tomorrow 8) and you may be shocked (w00t) now try going to bed with out wondering whats coming next on here :- "  -_-
ps. Everybody on here know's I'm not a wind up merchant :- "

scratchchin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
For another persons opinion to have an effect on you, you've got to value their opinion.....in others word don't value their opinion.....as clear as mud :lol:

GRAHAM PEM said:
bertblackmore said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
:rant: JUST FEEL THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID I TOOK WELL WHAT I THOUGHT WAS TO BE A NEW MEMBER TO THE NON PED RACING SCENE TODAY AT BLIDWORTH TO WATCH THE RACING WITH HIS PUP I BRED OUT OF MAGICAL DREAMS X KILLEACLE RENI AND SURPRISE SUPRRISE WHAT DID  HE GET ALL DAY OF CERTAIN PEOPLE THATS A GREYHOUND.I FEEL ITS ABOUT TIME ALL THIS RUBBISH STOPED BEFORE WE DRIVE MORE PEOPLE AWAY FROM OUR SPORT FOR F--- SAKE ITS A HOBBY.

IF ANDY DECIDES NOT TO RACE THE PUP THAT WE BRED REST ASSURED I WILL AS I WILL NOT BE DRIVEN AWAY FROM A SPORT THAT I HAVE DONE FOR A QUITE FEW YEARS.

IF I HAD LIED ABOUT THE LITTERS BREEDING I COULD ACCEPT SOME OF THE COMMENTS THAT WERE MADE TO ANDY ABOUT HIS PUP BUT I DIDNT AND WHY SHOULD I.

AND DONT GIVE ME THAT RUBBISH THAT IT WAS SAID IN A BIT OF FUN AS IT WAS NOT WISE UP YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

:luck: WITH YOUR RACING BIG OR SMALL.

Will Andy be racing that other no limiter out of the same litter as jaspers big dog

Also do you think it was wize of you to mate magical dreams to killeacle reni with in a few days of it collapsing at highgate only ive looked back on here and noticed the date when the mating took place

what other no limiter you talking about my freind you have lost me.

and yes i thought it was a wise decision to line magical dreams to killeacle reni also my local vet thought it was a wise decision hope this helps you thanks for your concern tho.

thanks graham

Thanks 4 your answer have you remembered the name of that other no limiter yet

bertblackmore said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
bertblackmore said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
:rant: JUST FEEL THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID I TOOK WELL WHAT I THOUGHT WAS TO BE A NEW MEMBER TO THE NON PED RACING SCENE TODAY AT BLIDWORTH TO WATCH THE RACING WITH HIS PUP I BRED OUT OF MAGICAL DREAMS X KILLEACLE RENI AND SURPRISE SUPRRISE WHAT DID  HE GET ALL DAY OF CERTAIN PEOPLE THATS A GREYHOUND.I FEEL ITS ABOUT TIME ALL THIS RUBBISH STOPED BEFORE WE DRIVE MORE PEOPLE AWAY FROM OUR SPORT FOR F--- SAKE ITS A HOBBY.

IF ANDY DECIDES NOT TO RACE THE PUP THAT WE BRED REST ASSURED I WILL AS I WILL NOT BE DRIVEN AWAY FROM A SPORT THAT I HAVE DONE FOR A QUITE FEW YEARS.

IF I HAD LIED ABOUT THE LITTERS BREEDING I COULD ACCEPT SOME OF THE COMMENTS THAT WERE MADE TO ANDY ABOUT HIS PUP BUT I DIDNT AND WHY SHOULD I.

AND DONT GIVE ME THAT RUBBISH THAT IT WAS SAID IN A BIT OF FUN AS IT WAS NOT WISE UP YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Will Andy be racing that other no limiter out of the same litter as jaspers big dog

Also do you think it was wize of you to mate magical dreams to killeacle reni with in a few days of it collapsing at highgate only ive looked back on here and noticed the date when the mating took place

and yes i thought it was a wise decision to line magical dreams to killeacle reni also my local vet thought it was a wise decision hope this helps you thanks for your concern tho.

thanks graham

f---------------------------- off

GRAHAM PEM said:
bertblackmore said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
bertblackmore said:
GRAHAM PEM said:

thanks graham

f---------------------------- off

DONT BITE GRAHAM JUST ANOTHER WANKER WITH NO BACKBONE AND

NO NAME BUT DOES THIS GET TAKEN OFF DONT THINK SO

:wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back