The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

chris,..i did not know you got him as a year old dog , that is fair enough, but he is definatly more greyhound than whippet, but that dont make any diffrence , you got him near fully grown..

so your comments are fair enough, but regardless to size your dog aint much diffrent in greyhound blood to my dog, the only diffrence is the size...

anyway the fed have taken care of that...48lb and over...

i have not tried him in the fed traps denise, because i dont want to risk hurting him.. :thumbsup:

never heared anyone having a dig at u maurice everyone knows u prefere bends .......its allways poor graham who gets the stick lol but good breeders allways do especialy from jelouse t...s :- "

jasper. said:
chris,..i did not know you got him as a  year old dog , that is fair enough, but he is definatly more greyhound than whippet, but that dont make any diffrence , you got him near fully grown..so your comments are fair enough, but regardless to size your dog aint much diffrent in greyhound blood to my dog, the only diffrence is the size...

anyway the fed have taken  care of that...48lb and over...

i have not tried him in the fed traps denise, because i dont want to risk hurting him.. :thumbsup:

It was me that asked,not Denise :D

Maurice NO ONE'S TALKING ABOUT YOUR DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

milly said:
rob67 said:
jasper. said:
i am not paranoid denise, how many other dogs are there that dont run the straits..because off there size other than my dog...and chris, the point i was making was quite clear, you got tykwando as a young pup  knowing that he was more greyhound than whippet, he could quite easily have being a bigger dog, so what would you have done then?

would you have kept him and absorbed all the shit about big dogs should not race, or would you have given him to a ...whats the term,..good home...

considering we got ty when he was a year old I dont think he would have grown much( perhaps you need to brush up on your facts a little more than you think!) and as for him being more greyhound than whippet,if indeed your facts are as ever correct ( NOT) I have no prob with that cos he can fit in a whippet trap!! Having kept a dog that was branded a fighter and then for her to pick up supreme bitch i think shows the dedication we have to our dogs.............so stop whinging about the flak that you get maurice ( even tho you brought yourself into the conversation) and reat assured that NONE of our dogs would go to good homes.................even the ones that break their legs so badly that they will never race.

chris

How long do you think I can hold my tongue for Chris ;)

As long as it takes geoff :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Your silence will irritate others.............a bit like a nettle rash when peeing in the bushes (w00t)

Or peeing on an electric fence, which I've heard can be a ... shocking ... experience :blink:

Speaking of greyhounds, I will be posting a new topic tomorrow 8) and you may be shocked (w00t) now try going to bed with out wondering whats coming next on here :- " -_-

ps. Everybody on here know's I'm not a wind up merchant :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
thats the bedroom door locked for you slipper :p

Night Night my little pony (w00t) :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back