The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
rob67 said:
Maybe it calls for more responsible breeding with a view to this, I'm not sure. Certainly would make me think should we choose to line any of ours ( barring accidents of course- got it in before anyone else did!!)
chris

Put them all to Matt :) . Go on, you know you wanna (w00t) .

:oops:

:D

Ive got to comment on bertblackmore ...seems yet another new member again ...

be nice if bertblackmore made them selves know to everyone

@Maurice how comes this topic has been turned around to your dog and its size again ... also Micky mystery is not his sire

Stop been paranoid :- "

Me and Harv are hiding under the computer desk :- "

i am not paranoid denise, how many other dogs are there that dont run the straits..because off there size other than my dog...

and chris, the point i was making was quite clear, you got tykwando as a young pup knowing that he was more greyhound than whippet, he could quite easily have being a bigger dog, so what would you have done then?

would you have kept him and absorbed all the shit about big dogs should not race, or would you have given him to a ...whats the term,..good home...

jasper. said:
i am not paranoid denise, how many other dogs are there that dont run the straits..because off there size other than my dog...and chris, the point i was making was quite clear, you got tykwando as a young pup  knowing that he was more greyhound than whippet, he could quite easily have being a bigger dog, so what would you have done then?

would you have kept him and absorbed all the shit about big dogs should not race, or would you have given him to a ...whats the term,..good home...

I dont know why you let it bother you maurice

Last edited by a moderator:
jasper. said:
i am not paranoid denise, how many other dogs are there that dont run the straits..because off there size other than my dog...and chris, the point i was making was quite clear, you got tykwando as a young pup  knowing that he was more greyhound than whippet, he could quite easily have being a bigger dog, so what would you have done then?

Harv dont run at every straights track Maurice.Wait for it.........He can't get in all the traps :lol:

jasper. said:

considering we got ty when he was a year old I dont think he would have grown much( perhaps you need to brush up on your facts a little more than you think!) and as for him being more greyhound than whippet,if indeed your facts are as ever correct ( NOT) I have no prob with that cos he can fit in a whippet trap!! Having kept a dog that was branded a fighter and then for her to pick up supreme bitch i think shows the dedication we have to our dogs.............so stop whinging about the flak that you get maurice ( even tho you brought yourself into the conversation) and reat assured that NONE of our dogs would go to good homes.................even the ones that break their legs so badly that they will never race.

chris

Last edited by a moderator:
:D think chris knows better than anyone on not getting the size u want she got a pup from me out of amazing grace 17 pounder to wor john hoping for a little dog :) she did however get a lovely dog named bob 35 pound (w00t) :thumbsup:

mutley said:
:D think chris knows better than anyone on not getting the size u want she got a pup from me out of amazing grace 17 pounder to wor john hoping for a little dog  :) she did however get a lovely dog named bob 35 pound (w00t)   :thumbsup:
You must have swapped it before she took it home Gary :- "

Fleesh said:
mutley said:
:D think chris knows better than anyone on not getting the size u want she got a pup from me out of amazing grace 17 pounder to wor john hoping for a little dog  :) she did however get a lovely dog named bob 35 pound (w00t)   :thumbsup:
You must have swapped it before she took it home Gary :- "

Shhh he's one of them greyhounds from Ireland :- " PMSL

the reason i let it bother me denise is because as you know my dog is the big un at the moment, there are no others that refrain from the straits that i know of, not up and comming anyway..

and i know that micks mystery was not my dogs sire but he is his grand sire 25% him. and he may not end up being a world beater, but if he had being a complete shower of shit then,no body would have being botherd either way. thats what pisses me off.

and get this,..uptown girl weight 35lb... and more greyhound in her than murphy. 60lb

rob67 said:
jasper. said:

considering we got ty when he was a year old I dont think he would have grown much( perhaps you need to brush up on your facts a little more than you think!) and as for him being more greyhound than whippet,if indeed your facts are as ever correct ( NOT) I have no prob with that cos he can fit in a whippet trap!! Having kept a dog that was branded a fighter and then for her to pick up supreme bitch i think shows the dedication we have to our dogs.............so stop whinging about the flak that you get maurice ( even tho you brought yourself into the conversation) and reat assured that NONE of our dogs would go to good homes.................even the ones that break their legs so badly that they will never race.

chris

How long do you think I can hold my tongue for Chris ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back