The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
You had a litter only just over 14 weeks ago!
Der. we have only had 2 litters of Italians. The 1st Jan 4th 2009 to Imprestionable Snoopy for Southblue. The 2nd 10th sept 2009 to Clayburn Bergonia for Southblue. Where 14 weeks comes into this heaven knows. Please give me details as your maths and mine must be different. (w00t) :- These pups belong to a very nice lady in Essex !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donna the biggest litter of IG's that i've heard of is 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow thats a big litter Sue. Was it in the UK. A litter of 7 I saw was in USA and a friend of ours has a puppy out of a litter of 7 from Suffolk. I think you've met the sweet little girl at a show. Hows my little Favorite Disney. x :wub: :wub: :wub:
Disney is keeping us all well in order. It was here in the UK about 5 years ago, and I'm sure they all survived.

You had a litter only just over 14 weeks ago!
Der. we have only had 2 litters of Italians. The 1st Jan 4th 2009 to Imprestionable Snoopy for Southblue. The 2nd 10th sept 2009 to Clayburn Bergonia for Southblue. Where 14 weeks comes into this heaven knows. Please give me details as your maths and mine must be different. (w00t) :- These pups belong to a very nice lady in Essex !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donna the biggest litter of IG's that i've heard of is 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow thats a big litter Sue. Was it in the UK. A litter of 7 I saw was in USA and a friend of ours has a puppy out of a litter of 7 from Suffolk. I think you've met the sweet little girl at a show. Hows my little Favorite Disney. x :wub: :wub: :wub:
Disney is keeping us all well in order. It was here in the UK about 5 years ago, and I'm sure they all survived.
Love that girl. Hope to catch up with you in Dec. lol. x x x

Gosh 8 puppies that is a big litter. Who would have though that a little Iggie would be able to carry that many?

That colour red is so identifiable to the Chelanis line. It is a very strong colour and comes through again and again.

SORRY JAN BUT YOU DONT KNOW YOUR LINES AS WELL AS YOU THINK THERE IS NO CHELANIS IN THESE PUPS AT ALL , ALTHOUGH I DO AGREE SHIRLEY DOES PRODUCE THE MOST FANTASTIC RED PUPPIES, NOT HERS THIS TIME THOUGH ,

I know my Iggie lines very well thank you having been in it for longer than a couple of years :thumbsup: my mistake for which I do so apologise and as I didnt mean to cause you any offence in any way was assuming that these pups go back to Chase the Ace.

But whatever, who cares where they come from so long as they are fat and healthy and go to good homes at the end of it all, dont you agree? because that is what we all hope for for our litters isnt It?

By the way interestingly this makes litter number 14 currently in the nest. People sure are going to have a lot of pups to choose from. Keep this up and they will be as popular as whippets LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
oops wrong thread ok ok its early :lol:

Its not just early Its monday as well so that doesnt help either :lol:

I know my Iggie lines very well thank you having been in it for longer than a couple of years :thumbsup: my mistake for which I do so apologise and as I didnt mean to cause you any offence in any way was assuming that these pups go back to Chase the Ace.
But whatever, who cares where they come from so long as they are fat and healthy and go to good homes at the end of it all, dont you agree? because that is what we all hope for for our litters isnt It?

By the way interestingly this makes litter number 14 currently in the nest. People sure are going to have a lot of pups to choose from. Keep this up and they will be as popular as whippets LOL
no offence taken jan, chase the ace is a beautiful specimen i must agree. maybe im a little biased as you know i have those lines. yes the iggys are getting very popular arnt they and rightly so after all they are just as beautiful as the whippets and i find both make equally as nice family pets its just you can squeeze a few more iggys on the sofa than the larger whippets. although mine seem to get their selves in there some how.

I would be interested to know where the red does come from, being interested in colour in whippets, iggies and greyhounds. I know you can get greys in that colour, but it is rare in whippets.

how tiny I love looking at iggy pics couldnt ahve one though would be scared of breaking it lol

I would be interested to know where the red does come from, being interested in colour in whippets, iggies and greyhounds. I know you can get greys in that colour, but it is rare in whippets.
We have loads of red in racing whippets :wacko: not rare at all! Also, these are Iggies!

We have loads of red in racing whippets :wacko: not rare at all! Also, these are Iggies!

I was asking about this particular litter! That dark colour is not seen often in show whippets and I haven't seen that many dark reds in the racing whippets either.

They look nice to me.

Heres a photo in a different light. I put the colours as 3 fawns, 2 blue fawns and one blue. One of the fawns when seen in the flesh was the light fawn we'd ever seen. They do change so much as they get older. More photos and update in 4 weeks when we visit again. :thumbsup:

5-4.jpg

June, I think if you read again Bertha said she was interested in all the different breeds. This is the second post in the last few days that appears to be having a go at Bertha. Is there some agenda going on here because if there is why dont you sort it out with her via the PMs

Anyway back on topic

Is it actually a real deep red though June, have you any pictures? I know in the Show greyhounds there is that true red but cant say I have seen it in whippets much except on brindles.

Liza Jane why dont you post a picture of Olympia as she is a real true red or put a link if you have one on the forum already

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back