The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Puppy

tonit

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all

A big thank you to you all, I posted a message asking if anyone knew of any blue brindle pups for sale.. And you helped me to locate a family . I went to see the pups yesterday and have picked one to join my family. I just have to be patient now as he is only 5 weeks old. So i have another 3 weeks to wait. I have named him Esso. I am trying to post a piccy of him but having a problem with file space at the moment. Any ideas?

A picture of Esso for tonit :thumbsup:

(sorry tonit, I asked if a dog or a bitch in my PM but I see I am just a dumb brunette because you've already said :lol: I must pay more attention!!)

Here he is...

S4020089.jpg

tonit said:
Hi all
A big thank you to you all, I posted a message asking if anyone knew of any blue brindle pups for sale.. And you helped me to locate a family .  I went to see the pups yesterday and have picked one to join my family.  I just have to be patient now as he is only 5 weeks old. So i have another 3 weeks to wait. I have named him Esso.  I am trying to post a piccy of him but having a problem with file space at the moment. Any ideas?

Thank you for putting his picci on k9. Toni :D

The pup you have picked is lovely Tonit :wub: :wub: bet you cant wait to have him home - not long now. :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
The pup you have picked is lovely Tonit :wub:   :wub:   bet you cant wait to have him home - not long now. :thumbsup:
Thank you ... yes i think he is and the next 3 weeks are going to feel like forever.

Toni

Millie said:
:wub:   Pup ! Whats his breeding Toni ?
im sorry i think his dad was one of yours Millie, i was so taken with holding him and looking at him i wasnt paying attention. He comes from lydd on sea.

tonit said:
Millie said:
im sorry i think his dad was one of yours Millie, i was so taken with holding him and looking at him i wasnt paying attention. He comes from lydd on sea.

I am pleased you have one of my Freeways sons :thumbsup: That makes him half brother to my Dylan :thumbsup:

Esso and Dylam are :wub: :wub: :wub:

Millie said:
tonit said:
Millie said:

I am pleased you have one of my Freeways sons :thumbsup: That makes him half brother to my Dylan :thumbsup:

It was seeing your Dylan that made me want to get a blue brindle, Dylan is so handsome. I did have a fawn brindle before he was lovely to. Have you got the link to your site so i can have a look at your whippits.

tonit said:
Millie said:
tonit said:
Millie said:

It was seeing your Dylan that made me want to get a blue brindle, Dylan is so handsome. I did have a fawn brindle before he was lovely to. Have you got the link to your site so i can have a look at your whippits.

My Webpage :thumbsup:

What a smashing puppy Esso is! :wub:

His relatives are very handsome, too. Blue brindle is definitely one of my fav colours

Hiya Toni !

welcome to K9, Esso is cute and :wub: it seems like ages when you've chosen a puppy but it soon goes, we've had Ella 2 weeks now, enjoy your last few weeks of peace and being able to be lazy with stuff around the house as you have to put everything out of reach when they come :devil: :lol:

Gorgeous puppy :wub: . Three weeks will pass

eventually :- "

Julie D said:
Hiya Toni !welcome to K9, Esso is cute and  :wub: it seems like ages when you've chosen a puppy but it soon goes, we've had Ella 2 weeks now, enjoy your last few weeks of peace and being able to be lazy with stuff around the house as you have to put everything out of reach when they come  :devil:   :lol:

Yes i remember it being manic my other whipet was only just out of puppyhood at 16 months when he died, so my house is still dog proof....

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back