The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Racing Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well if people want 2 buy it they will but if people r against it then dont buy it simple as that.

Vicky said:
I can't see a magazine where anything go's and people can write in anonymous will do any good for whippet racing at all, only cause trouble - but  :luck: if you choose to go ahead with it. :)

think you misunderstand i didn't say anything go's :eek: it will goto a proofreader and he /she will make sure everything thats within the mag would be allowed :thumbsup: i also said that people writing for the mag could remain anonymous, :- " not that people sending letters for debate could do so without putting there name to it, :oops: if they wish there name not to be printed then i can see no reason why that can not happen, it already happens with some mags, :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]think i will give it a miss[/SIZE] :clown: :

whippet news is good enough for me :D

I am NOT on any persons "side" here but, firstly, Denise you are criticising a certain person's "grammar/spelling" on K9. I must say from what I have read on K9 there are MANY people that fall into this category i.e. bad grammar/spelling. Secondly, don't you think it is about time all this "back stabbing/bad feeling" was buried as I'm sure, like myself, people are sick and fed up reading/hearing about it. Forums suppose to be for general comments and fun not CONSTANT BACK-LASHING!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

SCILLONIAN said:
I am NOT on any persons "side" here but, firstly, Denise you are criticising a certain person's "grammar/spelling" on K9.  I must say from what I have read on K9 there are MANY people that fall into this category i.e. bad grammar/spelling.  Secondly, don't you think it is about time all this "back stabbing/bad feeling" was buried as I'm sure, like myself, people are sick and fed up reading/hearing about it.  Forums suppose to be for general comments and fun not CONSTANT BACK-LASHING!!!!!  :rant:   :rant:   :rant:
1 st Yes there are many people who fall into that category i am sure i do myself form time to time , but these members don't come on k9 using alias names causing shit like hellbound ,rowland, fedup, pink etc does...if you haven't noticed k9 was never like this till Jan 13 2004 when they made there 1st ever topic / post ..1st post by rowland

It would only be common sense that someone wanting to become a editor of a magazine has a little knowledge in the practical English language before they start, i wouldn't think publishing these type of magazines comes cheap

2 nd I will post under my own name my own opinions, you have a short memory, wasn't it you that was called honeybee on another site and for months called quite a few people obscene names in the admin section, i am sure i am not the only one on here that was reading it for month :oops: in fact i think i might have screen shots of it all on my hard drive somewhere, i could dig a few up for you if you like

3rd Its seems a shame that we as people can not post on a forum on the Internet our own views and beliefs weather right or wrong without having someone accusing us of back stabbing/bad feeling, you said "people are sick and fed up reading/hearing about it"

Well all i can say to you is ....IF YOU CAN NOT STAND THE HEAT KEEP OUT THE KITCHEN

Denise, yes you are correct that I did post under the name of "Honeybee". As regards accusing me of "calling" people on that site, My computer had been hacked" postings on the site were altered as if I had done it myself and I even witnessed somebody editing a postin my name.

Also, why did Gary telephone me up and apoligise for what had happend and his exact words to me were "I'm sorry this has happened but you were caught in the crossfire. It wasn't you we were trying to get at but ###### (I won't mention the name)"

After what had happened we then DECIDED TO END WHIPPET RACING AFTER 35 years in the sport. Why! because of the nasty/evil people that could do such a thing.

As regards people being sick of hearing certain comments THEY ARE.

As regards your comments "If I can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen" then IF THIS IS WHAT THE SPORT IS ALL ABOUT THEN I'M GLAD WE NO LONGER TAKE ANY PART IN IT.

Everybody is entitled to their comments/views without being personal.

Signed: Joan Hemmings - Ex-whippet racer

Last edited by a moderator:
SCILLONIAN said:
Denise, yes you are correct that I did post under the name of "Honeybee".  As regards accusing me of "calling" people on that site,  My computer had been hacked" postings on the site were altered as if I had done it myself  and I even witnessed somebody editing a postin my name.
Also, why did Gary telephone me up and apoligise for what had happend and his exact words to me were "I'm sorry this has happened but you were caught in the crossfire.  It wasn't you we were trying to get at but ###### (I won't mention the name)"

After what had happened we then DECIDED TO END WHIPPET RACING AFTER 35 years in the sport.  Why! because of the nasty/evil people that could do such a thing.

As regards people being sick of hearing certain comments  THEY ARE.

As regards your comments "If I can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen" then IF THIS IS WHAT THE SPORT IS ALL ABOUT THEN I'M GLAD WE NO LONGER TAKE ANY PART IN IT. 

Everybody is entitled to their comments/views without being personal.

Signed: Joan Hemmings - Ex-whippet racer

keep me out of it Joan and i never said i or we were getting at anyone :( and i am certainly not interested in the latest silly venture by the rats -_- -_-

SCILLONIANDenise, yes you are correct that I did post under the name of "Honeybee".   As regards accusing me of "calling" people on that site,  My computer had been hacked" postings on the site were altered as if I had done it myself  and I even witnessed somebody editing a postin my name
Funny how the posts you say where not yours were in the mod section for months and you never noticed...but hey no worrys it was all a bit childish

As regards your comments "If I can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen" then IF THIS IS WHAT THE SPORT IS ALL ABOUT THEN I'M GLAD WE NO LONGER TAKE ANY PART IN IT
I didn't think my comments was about the sport but about comment i made on k9 about certain peoples grammar, but as usual busy bodies that don't post in here very often come on and make things sound 100% worse than they are. Funny isn't it

Anyway back on topic what you calling your magazine

DENISE BAILEY said:
SCILLONIANDenise, yes you are correct that I did post under the name of "Honeybee".   As regards accusing me of "calling" people on that site,  My computer had been hacked" postings on the site were altered as if I had done it myself  and I even witnessed somebody editing a postin my name
Funny how the posts you say where not yours were in the mod section for months and you never noticed...but hey no worrys it was all a bit childish

As regards your comments "If I can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen" then IF THIS IS WHAT THE SPORT IS ALL ABOUT THEN I'M GLAD WE NO LONGER TAKE ANY PART IN IT
I didn't think my comments was about the sport but about comment i made on k9 about certain peoples grammar, but as usual busy bodies that don't post in here very often come on and make things sound 100% worse than they are. Funny isn't it

RIP OFF would be appropiate :oops:

JOHNG said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
SCILLONIANDenise, yes you are correct that I did post under the name of "Honeybee". As regards accusing me of "calling" people on that site, My computer had been hacked" postings on the site were altered as if I had done it myself and I even witnessed somebody editing a postin my name

RIP OFF would be appropiate :oops:

WOULD REALY LOVE SOMETHING NEW TO READ.IF YOU ALL STOP FIGHTING AND ARGUING,AND JUST GET ON WITH IT ,THEN THE WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE,AND THE SPORT OF RACING DOG'S(" FOR FUN")WOULD BE MUCH BETTER OF FOR IT TOO. " 0K" YOU MIGHT WANT TO TELL ME TO MIND MY OWN,BUT WHEN IT INVOLVES RACING DOGS N STUFF ABOUT RACING DOGS,IT INVOLVES EVERYONE IN THE SPORT.AS FOR THE SPELLING ,HEY MINE IS TOTALY CRAP,AND I HAVE TO KEEP ASKING THE KIDS FOR HELP.BUT I SPELL THINGS THE WAY I SAY THEM ,AND ITS GOT ME BY FOR OVER 40 YEARS,SO FORGET ABOUT PEOPLES GRAMMER,AND JUST GET ON WITH THE DOGGY STUFF,THAT WE ALL LOVE READING ABOUT.AND BY THE WAY,I WOULD LOVE TO DO THE ODD BIT ,FROM OVER THIS SIDE OF THE WATER. " Billy Harpur" Northern Ireland

:cheers: billy, all help will be much appreciated, got to get my finger out would like the first meg out by end of this month, :wacko: so will be posting the e-mail address soon for all write ups to be sent. anything you could put together on racing in Ireland, dogs that are running well, pups, best tracks, breeding, etc, will be printed :thumbsup: what do you think would be a good name for the meg ? thats just for Billy to answer :)

the dick turpin magazine

images.jpg

unwanted said:
the dick turpin magazine

most people think thats your name DICK tried to convince them its not but after reading this post can understand why its been so hard convincing people :- "

still cant see why you would think dick turpin was a good name for a magazine on dog racing ?? but hey you can keep that to yourself :b happy new year :)

LIKE I GIVE A DAM ABOUT WOT U AND YOUR LITTLE PEOPLE THINK OF ME.I HOPE THIS MAG GOES DOWN THE RIVER AND TAKES U WITH IT THE SPORT WILL BE A BETTER THING WITH OUT U 2. ITS OK REPLY AFTER MIDNIGHT THATS WHEN MOST BATS ARE OUT

not going to bring this topic down to what some members want a slagging match, but would like to know why Unwanted is now calling yvonne and Tony ??

you were talking to them like best friends not to long ago and also telling everyone you were not getting into all the crap in racing because that went on before you came back to the sport

so what happpened to change this ?? :cheers: why are you now saying things like you have just posted ??

unwanted said:
LIKE I GIVE A DAM ABOUT WOT U AND YOUR LITTLE PEOPLE THINK OF ME.I HOPE THIS MAG GOES DOWN THE RIVER AND TAKES U WITH IT THE SPORT WILL BE A BETTER THING WITH OUT U 2. ITS OK REPLY AFTER MIDNIGHT THATS WHEN MOST BATS ARE OUT

miss mad said:
not going to bring this topic down to what some members want a slagging match, but would like to know why Unwanted is now calling yvonne and Tony  ??you were talking to them like best friends not to long ago and also telling everyone you were not getting into all the crap in racing because that went on before you came back to the sport

so what happpened to change this ??  :cheers: why are you now saying things like you have just posted ??

I hope its not because you've been turned down as a north east reporter George :rant: :D

WELL MISS MAD OR YVONNE AS U WELL KNOW IV NEVER SPOKEN TO TONY FOR YEARS AS I TOLD U UP SCOTLAND THE OTHER YEAR WHEN TONY WAS STOOD.AND AS FAR AS THE CRAP GOES WELL IF WE EVER MEET U TELL ME THE TRUTH ABOUT IT ALL.AND I MEAN ALL.AND MILLY THATS A NEW ONE ON ME NEVER HEARD I HAD PUT IN FOR IT

Awwww...You been knocked back George :clown:

Bet you'd have been a superb reporter....You can spell and everything eh? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back