The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Racing Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
icant see what all the fuss is about,id love to have something new to read,would also be good to hear about the racing in ireland and how the dogs are bred.

if allmost anybody else had thought about it everyone would probably back them its only cos its von that ppl arent interested. its pathetic -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
NEILPEM said:
icant see what all the fuss is about,id love to have something new to read,would also be good to hear about the racing in ireland and how the dogs are bred.
Eyup marra you ant got any spare time 4 reading new magazines, 2 busy reading them PLAY BOY MAGS :sweating: :D

LOL,YOU KNOW THE RULES FLETCH,YOU WANT TO GET YOUR LASS IN PLAYBOY,BUT MAKE SURE SHE'S GOT THEM WELLIES ON,LOL

Karen-Coral said:
Awwww...You been knocked back George :clown:
Bet you'd have been a superb reporter....You can spell and everything eh? lol

I heard that he turned this job down because he had no lead in his pencil :D

well tom if u know me i have a few kids and can still fill a pram. :- "

Tihe reason people are not interested is because she is a thief & a cheat & can not be trusted where money is concerned.{this is fact not fiction}

I just dont know how people can still stick up for her after all the damage she has done to whippet racing.{why do you think she is banned from so many tracks & organisations in the country.] She is only bringing a magazine out to cause more damage, she is a very vindictive b****** & will ruin whippet racing altogether, given the chance.

its like someone else said if your interested you`ll buy it if not you wont! ! !

simpson said:
its like someone else said if your interested you`ll buy it if not you wont! ! !
Does anyone know what happened to the mag that used to be about ,called Earth Dog,Running Dog,cause i havent seen one in years.

milly said:
NEILPEM said:
Eyup marra you ant got any spare time 4 reading new magazines, 2 busy reading them PLAY BOY MAGS :sweating: :D

Hi Geoff,hows tings.Just thought id let you know that one of my pups is 27lbs at 14 weeks.The smallest bitch is about 19 or 20. ...Billy..

suzie said:
Tihe reason people are not interested is because she is a thief & a cheat & can not be trusted where money is concerned.{this is fact not fiction}I just dont know how people can still stick up for her after all the damage she has done to whippet racing.{why do you think she is banned from so many tracks & organisations in the country.] She is only bringing a magazine out to cause more damage, she is a very vindictive b****** & will ruin whippet racing altogether, given the chance.

OUTCH wot a thing to wake up to :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :teehee:

suzie said:
Tihe reason people are not interested is because she is a thief & a cheat & can not be trusted where money is concerned.{this is fact not fiction}I just dont know how people can still stick up for her after all the damage she has done to whippet racing.{why do you think she is banned from so many tracks & organisations in the country.] She is only bringing a magazine out to cause more damage, she is a very vindictive b****** & will ruin whippet racing altogether, given the chance.

and i'm the vindickive b******

well SUZIE nice to see how you like to promote the sport of whippet racing :b can't wait for your magazine (w00t) it will do so well :wacko:

THE MAGAZINE NAME

TOO FAST TO HANDLE :thumbsup: :)

hellbound said:
suzie said:

and i'm the vindickive b******

well SUZIE nice to see how you like to promote the sport of whippet racing :b can't wait for your magazine (w00t) it will do so well :wacko:

PROMOTING THE SPORT LAUGHABLE CLICK

AND ANOTHER CLICK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back