The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

News on events.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi vicky,

good to see you and kevin at champs,(hope you picked up my trophy!), did you have a good night!

I'll post details hopefully tomorrow on champ results.

Good luck ella for mondays puppy racing!

see you later

Michelle

We will be at your house in about half an hour to give you this donkey back, no only joking Ella came 3rd out of 3 but was about 4 yard behind winner, she missed the traps which i was a bit shocked at because she is usually spot on, so straight away she had given even more yardage away (She was off 2yd and gave 3yd to front dog) but didn't turn her head which i was quite chuffed about, never mind, its all experience for her!! Kevin was more  gutted if anything, Mark got your trophy last night and has given it to us (Greyhound's head on a plaque)

See You Soon

hi vicky and kevin,

sounds like ella did ok, did mark run eddie?, at least she didnt turn her head or stop 5 yrds before the line(like uncle barney!!!!), she is still only a baby at 9 months and she also has never been anywhere but gin pit so im well chuffed with her.Holly was ok this morning and was quite giddy on her walk so open racing might be back on the cards for her!

see you on weds.

ps it sounds like kevins getting into this racing lark!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

You were right about what Gurny would say, he phoned me last night !!  Mark didn't run Eddie but he raced Smokey and won his race,  there were quite a few pups there though so it might have put Mark off a bit.  Good to hear Holly is O.K. :cool:

Vicky,

How come you've been on this site 5mins and you can already do the silly faces!!!!

Anyway call me a gurny mindreader!!( not difficult as he only has 2 brain cells).I knew he would say that!!!!!

see you later

Hi Michelle ..

You seem to be the one in the know so could you tell me if there are any opens coming up in scotland ???

unfortunately scotland seems to have ended its year!

maybe john with crack o dawn knows different(scottish lad)

So if you tune in john can you tell us any differently?

Sorry we havent  replyed to yous sooner but with having a very bad year with both our dogs being injured we have not been near a whippet track or the web site since August. To reply to the question there is no more opens left in Scotland just a Scottish open at Kirkcaldy for Scottish dogs only. As you can guess our dogs wont be there Crack o Dawn still has a back injury and has not been racing most of the year. Payback got an infected toe but is now almost ready to return back to the track but as the straight racing is all but over he will not race till next spring. Hope to see yous all next year with two fit adult dogs and one small crazy yearling.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back