The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nicky12,jostler,lois And Sarahloveland

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: billy :wub: :huggles: do all the pups have white tips on ther tails dawn ?

Tia and Billy are so big now and soooooGORGEOUS :wub: :wub: I love their markings. I'll try and get a couple of pics on for Nanny Dawn that I took of the Little Prince (Tito) today. Fingers crossed

jostler said:
Tia and Billy are so big now and soooooGORGEOUS :wub:   :wub: I love their markings.  I'll try and get a couple of pics on for Nanny Dawn that I took of the Little Prince (Tito) today.  Fingers crossed
yes please :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Here is the gorgeous one lolling about in the CAT bed (w00t)

tito_bed1.jpg

he had a great day in the wood :clown: but needed a rest

tito_wood_1.jpg

thanks Jane,they are all so adorable,lovely to see the little man,who is turning into a beautiful pineapple :lol: :D

and send lots of love a licky kisses to Dawn and his brothers sisters and mummy o:)

View attachment 46205

with lots of apologies for such small pics, I blame it on the computer :- "

thanks everyone for listening to nanny Dawn and putting pics on :thumbsup:

the babies are looking great :huggles:

Just look at little Billy and Tito too :huggles: :wub: lovely pictures..... (its not fair says Archie ...I wanted brothers and sisters... :( )

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
Just look at little Billy and Tito too :huggles:   :wub: lovely pictures.....  (its not fair says Archie ...I wanted brothers and sisters... :( )
"Perhaps Archie, Mummy and Daddy might have more babies later on" :- " ;) :D

daledogs said:
thanks Jane,they are all so adorable,lovely to see the little man,who is turning into a beautiful pineapple :lol:   :D
He is sooohandsome Dawn :wub: taking him the 100 yards to post a letter takes about half an hour as he has to talk to everyone and they all make a fuss over him :huggles: He asks to go out and tries to cock his leg when he wees :thumbsup: He eats ENORMOUS quantities one day and then prefers the cats' food the next and he is the sweetest natured boy - although I think he thinks he's an Alpha Male - he tries to mount other dogs much bigger than him :- " and is quite unafraid of a gobby Jack Russell, bouncy spaniel and 5 huge great collies that we know :thumbsup: He is a SUPER PUP :cheers:

daledogs said:
Janimal said:
Just look at little Billy and Tito too :huggles:   :wub: lovely pictures.....  (its not fair says Archie ...I wanted brothers and sisters... :( )
"Perhaps Archie, Mummy and Daddy might have more babies later on" :- " ;) :D

Dont think I could stand the strain and stress of later on ....or next time... :lol: :blink: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back