The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Niwwc A Day At The Races

milliken

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thinking of putting on a days racing the same way as the racing down south slipped in pairs over 400yrds up hill £10 per dog winner takes all

a 32 dog stake for all dogs over 21"

a 16 dog stake dogs under 21"

there my also be a coursing day again dog in pairs over diffrent distances up to 500yrd with a few jumps in it

this will also be £10 per dog winner takes all

if intrested in entering any comp pm me dogs details

robert

milliken said:
thinking of putting on a days racing the same way as the racing down south slipped in pairs over 400yrds up hill £10 per dog winner takes all

there my also be a coursing day again dog in pairs over diffrent distances up to 500yrd with a few jumps in it

robert

Good man Robert :thumbsup: :luck:

once we get some names and dogs ill sort a date for mid november

robert

what date u thinking for this robert???? sound interesting

kev

why pairs? a race of 4 dogs is more exciting.

Macha said:
why pairs? a race of 4 dogs is more exciting.

cos then its not a 32 dog stake..its just ordinary racing :thumbsup:

A 32 dog stake sees dogs ran in pairs till its down to a final of 2. ..one- on- one....mut- et- mut and the over all fastest dog wins :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for explaining

It's like a match show

any consolation races for the losers?

yes there will be a trophy for a steak of all dogs knocked out in the first round

robert

Book our Tess in please :thumbsup: will the coursing be on the same day? book Honey in for it thanks :thumbsup:

no it will be the racing one weekend there the coursing the next please any one looking to enter a dog pm me a dogs name and state if it coursing or racing and height

robert

:thumbsup: I wish all my Irish friends GOOD LUCK, and lots of photo's please somebody. (w00t) ;) Diane

milliken said:

robert

Yeh.Why not.Good man Robert.Add me in there too mate.Will it be at Victors place

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back