The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Classic Bend Derby 2008

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Spot on Vicky he is a handsaome looking dog as well as one of the all time best yd pound heavy weight, surely he will get a bitch even it he needs help, it would be a crying shame if North to South missed out at stud, along with Mad Mick.

Posted by Peter.

Few trophy photos to add.

Clipboard87.sized.jpg

Clipboard88.sized.jpg

Clipboard89.sized.jpg

Took some doing to get a decent shot of Poppy!! :lol:

:- "

Clipboard91.sized.jpg

:wacko:

Clipboard93.sized.jpg

:eek:

Clipboard94.sized.jpg

:clown:

Clipboard95.sized.jpg

Arrgghhh!!

Clipboard96.sized.jpg

Hallelujah!!!! (w00t)

Clipboard97.sized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics Jac :thumbsup:

See your mum went walkabout again when it came to Toras photo shoot Kim :- " Might just have to find the ones from Scotland :- " :lol:

Thanks again Jac

:thumbsup: Too right Karen - not many photo's with me on and whats it worth to keep the ones you have underwraps :teehee: :) Kims smile was broad enough for both of us i think ;) i do the shouting Kim does the posing :thumbsup:

sadieandco said:
Thanks again Jac
:thumbsup: Too right Karen - not many photo's with me on and whats it worth to keep the ones you have underwraps  :teehee:   :) Kims smile was broad enough for both of us i think  ;) i do the shouting Kim does the posing  :thumbsup:

Spot on ;) :D

Fleesh said:
billyboy45 said:
Fleesh said:
Vicky said:
Well done all the winners - nice to see some different faces in the final  :cheers:
Two Faced ran well all day and deserved the trophy, Fiddler another who put in a good run, as did Moany Moany, Rhyme & Reason as always. 

Rapskallion & Southern Spark for best race of the day :thumbsup:

Southern Spark was very impressive in both his debut races :cheers:

Blaze ran her socks off for me and I'm very proud of her, not bad for a Veteran 11 weeks from season, who dares wins as they say and she certainly pulled it off to bring us a lovely trophy home :thumbsup: .

Well done girl.Absolutely brill to here you're Blaze did the business today.Make's it all worth while,and at 11 years old.Great job. ...Billy...

I think you get confused Billy :huggles: , Blaze is a Veteran as she is over 5yrs of age (she turned 5 on New Years Day). The 11 was for 11 weeks out of season, it's just great to see her improving so soon from season as I supressed her for 6 months last year purely because I was sick of her getting so ill and out of sorts following a season, it would take 18 weeks or more before she'd come right and with her erratic seasons they were getting closer and closer from 11 months apart to 10, 8 then 6 :sweating: . This was her first season off supressant and fingers crossed she seems to have started to improve from 10 weeks out and she just looks great :wub: .

Here's to her continuing to improve her form from now right up to 15 weeks out :cheers: . Also a cuddle for her for just being plain special :huggles: .

That's not confusion Girl,it's just lack of sleep,when there's summit up with you're offspring,and it's doin you're head in. ...Billy...

weathergirls said:
LYNCHIE said:
Hi,
Never done this before so here goes, just like to say excellent racing on Sunday and well done to all the winners, really enjoyed the day. Craig & Nicola (owners to RAPSCALLION)

hey new house and a computer you two won the lottery :- "

they didnt get the money off daddy thats for sure :- "

Done an order Elise (as well as other print requests) all being well they should be available for Sunday. :thumbsup:

billyboy45 said:
Vicky said:
Pic of the day for me, one of my favourite dogs - North to South spectating  :wub:
NorthtoSouth.jpg

My wee Rosie pup is almost an exact replica of North to South.Dont know if she'll be near as quick though.Must take a pic of her tomorrow,and see if im right. ..Billy...

This is little Rosey,and yes,she does look like North to South.

_3052517.jpg

_3052500.jpg

weathergirls said:
LYNCHIE said:
Hi,
Never done this before so here goes, just like to say excellent racing on Sunday and well done to all the winners, really enjoyed the day. Craig & Nicola (owners to RAPSCALLION)

Hi,

I wish lol, on the computer at work in my dinner, settling into the new house ok, Bob and Lady love the garden as it's massive, although Lady deceided to escape this morning chasing a cat ended up jummping the wall and landed in next doors garden, would have won Supreme Bitch lol never seen a dog run out of a door that fast and over a fence, and that's after she had just ate all her food for that week lol Craig is going kill me, oh well never mind lol.

Nicola and Craig (owner to RAPCALLION and TOTTY MAUD)

weathergirls said:
LYNCHIE said:
Hi,

Hi,

I wish lol, on the computer at work in my dinner, settling into the new house ok, Bob and Lady love the garden as it's massive, although Lady deceided to escape this morning chasing a cat ended up jummping the wall and landed in next doors garden, would have won Supreme Bitch lol never seen a dog run out of a door that fast and over a fence, and that's after she had just ate all her food for that week lol Craig is going kill me, oh well never mind lol.

LYNCHIE said:
weathergirls said:
LYNCHIE said:
Hi,

Hi,

I thought we'd lost Jessica this afternoon, found her hiding in the bottom of the feed sack :blink: . Obviously playing hide and seek :wacko:

Fleesh said:
LYNCHIE said:
weathergirls said:
LYNCHIE said:
Hi,

Hi,

I thought we'd lost Jessica this afternoon, found her hiding in the bottom of the feed sack :blink: . Obviously playing hide and seek :wacko:

Hi,

Can just picture two little legs sticking out lol, Lady does it all the time, even when she's just been feed, can't leave anything out or she will have it, Bob doesn't even botther you can leave a sunday dinner out and he wont go anywhere near it.

Nicola.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back