The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Easter Classic

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
EASTERCLASSIC-1.jpg

Can someone please tell me where Mayfield Farm, Mayfield Lane, Southill, NG25 0RS....

I can only find

Maythorne Farm, Maythorne, Southwell, Nottinghamshire NG25 0RS.

Tried AA route finder, royal mail postcode finder, yell.com, help please!

Last edited by a moderator:
:oops: sorry about that please ignore address on advert it should read

MAYTHORNE FARM

MAYTHORNE LANE

SOUTHWELL

NOTTS

NG25 0RS

please ignore the camping cost on advert

camping is £5 per night

there is a vet on call over the weekend (lets hope we won't need him)

The NNWRF committee would like to thank Chris Horsnall for all his help in arranging the vet and the campsite, also the Blidworth team for all their hard work getting everything ready to host the event at short notice it is really appreciated :cheers:

what is the yearlings and vets is it 1yard lb or 2ft and what is the distance 160 or 150 thanks :thumbsup:

what is the yearlings and vets is it 1yard lb or 2ft and what is the distance 160 or 150 thanks :thumbsup:

easter classic all racing is 160yds yd/lb

classic consolation all 160yds 2ft/lb

Chris has kindly agreed to arrange some puppy schooling sessions at the track on Friday for anyone thats interested

Chris has kindly agreed to arrange some puppy schooling sessions at the track on Friday for anyone thats interested
That's a great idea, especially for those working at the event all weekend and those running several dogs :thumbsup:

You'll have to let us know what time as I've been struggling for getting somewhere to run the gang.

HOWS THE TRACK LOOKING NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE

can i assure all racers the track will be in a1 condition thanks to all the people helping out mick with high drama thanks for all youre help doing the fence.thanks alan unwin with bringing sand and other help.thanks to george and karen for bringing tractor and flail to mow all rough ground on side of the track for extra parking.thanks burt white and geoff parr for fetching the traps from manton :cheers: and all i say is even at football the pitch inspection is the morning of the match not a week before lol and thanks george again on offer of bringing is water boser over as well as the one i arranged if we did not get the rain but thank fully we have :thumbsup:

if any one needs directions etc my mob is 07828697844 on the friday for the puppy trailling i will drive thro to camp site so i can show people the short cut from site to the track but is not siutable with caravans lol

on the MONDAY BLIDWORTH CLUB IS PUTTING ON ABC RACING WEIGH IN 10.30 TO 11.00 OPEN TO ANY ONE :thumbsup: IN TWO WEIGHT GROUPS UP TO 24 UP TO 32.ALL IN SCRATCH RACING .PUPPY RACING IN TWO WEIGHT GROUPS UP TO 24 UP TO 32 .VETS RUN IN MAIN AT YD PER YEAR 100% PAY OUT

can i assure all racers the track will be in a1 condition thanks to all the people helping out mick with high drama thanks for all youre help doing the fence.thanks alan unwin with bringing sand and other help.thanks to george and karen for bringing tractor and flail to mow all rough ground on side of the track for extra parking.thanks burt white and geoff parr for fetching the traps from manton :cheers: and all i say is even at football the pitch inspection is the morning of the match not a week before lol and thanks george again on offer of bringing is water boser over as well as the one i arranged if we did not get the rain but thank fully we have :thumbsup:
see you there saturday :thumbsup:

We have never been before. Can anyone tell me how close to the track is the parking? If I cant get dog sitter I will have to bring them all. Thanks.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back