The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Easter Classic

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done all sounds like a good weekends racing.

Special Congrats to Pat & Bob with Our Ebby taking supreme Scratch and Our Bea (just out of puppies this weekend) running well.

Also to my mate Bethany with her new charge GKM well done both! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to the Fed and all the workers and to blidworth club for a well organised event, and well done to jake and mary with kentucky for winning the main event and now milli for winning the consolation :thumbsup:

well done everyone good weekend kentucky flew the final well done jake and mary ;) best race of the weekend for me was inshalah and bally so ;)

masive thanks to chris horsnal and co for there hard work chris you are a gent and did us proud m8 ;)

Well done to the NNWRF for organising a great weekend of racing especially with the change of location at short notice.  We had a great time even though we had no dog to race and there were some great races both days.  Well done to all the workers.

Well done to all the racers, especially the winners. We were impressed with Twisted Sister who won the Consolation Puppies - can't wait to see her race again Linda :D

we second that :thumbsup:

thanks to you,s also for all your help over the weekend :thumbsup: if it could go wrong for us it did!!lol

and thankyou also for the use ov the genny :) your a life saver!!!

joanne and anth x

we second that :thumbsup: thanks to you,s also for all your help over the weekend :thumbsup: if it could go wrong for us it did!!lol

joanne and anth x
Obviously Anth's exacting standards for Rosie's trap front-board do not extend to his camping equiptment :eek:

pmsl :clown:

A big well done to all winners over the weekend especially Daz with Maggies lass :thumbsup: , Our Ebby seen this bitch run at old hall last sunday very impressive :- , and how can i forget Di and Steve with Trelawneys girl on winning the cons yearling scratch you 2 must be over the moon well done all :thumbsup:

haha nooo

we jus bought the caravan n there was things missing/not working ya think he would ov checked it first lol

n he brroke the genny by pulling it to hard!!

what a w/end we had:lol:

Well done all winners, nice weekend. Very impressive performances from all finalist :thumbsup:

Keeley

we second that :thumbsup: thanks to you,s also for all your help over the weekend :thumbsup: if it could go wrong for us it did!!lol

joanne and anth x

No problem. Glad we could help. Nothing worse than having nothing working when you get a new van, especially a generator! :thumbsup:

Big Congratz to all the workers over Easter,went off brilliantly. :thumbsup: Alot more laid back yesterday,but just as enjoyable none the less :thumbsup: Well Done all the runners yesterday,especially Charlie and Joyce with Calamity Kate.I know due to Charlies illness and her injury we haven't seen much of her,so was great to see her back on form yesterday :thumbsup:

great weekend of racing, the track was in excellent condition the best Ive seen it thanks to the Blidworth crew I know they were as really pi**ed off as we were to hear someone had been phoning round saying the track wasn't fit to run on, don't know whats wrong with some people anyhow good to see members weren't put off and there was a great turnout of 115 dogs for the event

Thanks to Dennis, Colin, Alison, Lynne, Steve, John and Alan for all their help over the weekend with traps,lure, printingand judging stepping in to help while we raced our dogs its much appreciated and a huge thanks to Chris for all your help and well done to the 2 lure girls Rosie and Zoey you did a great job sorry if I've missed anyone. Hope the kids enjoyed their easter eggs.

Good to see Jane Madwick made it to the weekend after her recent stay in hospital I know she was really looking forward to it and determined to get there unfortunately Jane wasn't very well on the Sunday and had to spend the day in bed, going back into hospital on their return home yesterday so on behalf of us all we send our best wishes to Jane for a speedy recovery, not forgetting Bert,Josh and Kristy who must be going through it as well

Well done to all the winners some cracking racing with some very close finishes and a couple of dead heats thanks Fleesh for putting the results on

well done to Jake and Mary's KENTUCKY 2009 Easter Classic winner 2nd MY PRETTY FAST 3rd LITTLE BILL 4th TINKERMILL

supreme yearling final - 1st CANDYMILL 2nd LIKE A FOX 3rd GMK

supreme puppy - 1st MON AMI 2nd ITS MY BOY

supreme veteran -1st WHAT NOW 2nd MAID FOR THIS 3rd ACCA

supreme scratch - 1st OUR EBBY 2nd LITTLE WILMA 3rd KAISER CHIEF

supreme veteran scratch - 1st HELLBENT 2nd FOUR SALE

EASTER CLASSIC CONSOLATION supreme final 1st NOW MILLIE 2nd NIKES GEM

con scr final - 1st BAGHEERA 2nd AS YA DO 3rd RAGTIME BLUE

con year scr final - 1st TRELAWNEYS GIRL 2nd HUNKY

con vet final - 1st RAPID STAG 2nd MORPHIOUS 3rd TOM SMITH

con puppy winner TWISTED SISTER ( Little Doll x North To South) hope you don't mind but going to give my own little girl Izzy a mention here as Kathryn and Paul have been eagerly awaiting the first race of Jacks first offsprings and at just 9 months hope she did you proud

THANKS EVERYONE FOR MAKING IT A GREAT WEEKEND

Well done to everyone. A well organised and well run weekend. We really enjoyed it.

Great day,really enjoyed it :thumbsup: Congrats to everybody.My special Well Done's go to Darren with Maggies Lass in yearling scratch,Jeff with Sun Prince,was great to see him back Jeff and what a return to racing :thumbsup: Stuart with As Ya Do,she ran brilliant in a very close race with Our Ebby.I know both Jeff and Stuart must have been :sweating: before their respective races,after the dogs have had bad injury's.No need for worrying guys,they are back ;) :thumbsup: .Steve and Little Wilma :thumbsup: and finally Alison&Colin with Bally So,she ran brilliant against the great Inshalla,taking it right to the line.We don't see her often,but when we do,she really shows her class :thumbsup:
Thanks Karren,Ruby did me proud yesterday she seems to be getting better all the time couldn't be more happy with her :) :thumbsup:
:) Ruby ran a blinder of a race Daren, :thumbsup: will put the picture's Steve took on here tomorrow. ;) a good race between all three dogs, but your's had that little bit extra,

well done. :thumbsup: Di

Welldone to all the winners :D :D A great weekend

must thank Chris for setting up the schooling / trialing sessions on Friday afternoon it was really helpful and well attended and thanks for coming over and showing us the short cut from campsite to track with a convoy of around 9 vans following you think the locals must have thought the gypo's had landed :wacko:

:clown: this was supposed to be with the previous reply. DOH.

Great weekend , well done all the winners esp Kentucky

Really looking forward to watch him run all year

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back