The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Easter Classic

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done all the winners :thumbsup:

and well done jeff and sun prince nice to see him back :thumbsup:

Great day,really enjoyed it :thumbsup: Congrats to everybody.My special Well Done's go to Darren with Maggies Lass in yearling scratch,Jeff with Sun Prince,was great to see him back Jeff and what a return to racing :thumbsup: Stuart with As Ya Do,she ran brilliant in a very close race with Our Ebby.I know both Jeff and Stuart must have been :sweating: before their respective races,after the dogs have had bad injury's.No need for worrying guys,they are back ;) :thumbsup: .Steve and Little Wilma :thumbsup: and finally Alison&Colin with Bally So,she ran brilliant against the great Inshalla,taking it right to the line.We don't see her often,but when we do,she really shows her class :thumbsup:

Great day,really enjoyed it :thumbsup: Congrats to everybody.My special Well Done's go to Darren with Maggies Lass in yearling scratch,Jeff with Sun Prince,was great to see him back Jeff and what a return to racing :thumbsup: Stuart with As Ya Do,she ran brilliant in a very close race with Our Ebby.I know both Jeff and Stuart must have been :sweating: before their respective races,after the dogs have had bad injury's.No need for worrying guys,they are back ;) :thumbsup: .Steve and Little Wilma :thumbsup: and finally Alison&Colin with Bally So,she ran brilliant against the great Inshalla,taking it right to the line.We don't see her often,but when we do,she really shows her class :thumbsup:
Thanks Karren,Ruby did me proud yesterday she seems to be getting better all the time couldn't be more happy with her :) :thumbsup:

I have got some results from today What Now has won the vetrans, Now Millie the consolation bithch Nikes Gem consolation dogs Candy Mill the Yearlings Our Ebby the sup Scratch, kentucky has just won the final very close between all 4 finalists not sure of the placings yet :)

I think it was -

1st Kentucky

2nd My Pretty Fast

3rd Little Bill

4th Tinkersmill

I'm afraid I don't have a programme from today.

well done all the winners!! esp jake n mary, just got in knackered!!!!!

BIG WELL DONE TO KENTUCKY GREAT PUP LAST YEAR AND LOOKS LIKE THE ONE TO BEAT IN THE ADULTS

if any one needs directions etc my mob is 07828697844 on the friday for the puppy trailling i will drive thro to camp site so i can show people the short cut from site to the track but is not siutable with caravans lol on the MONDAY BLIDWORTH CLUB IS PUTTING ON ABC RACING WEIGH IN 10.30 TO 11.00 OPEN TO ANY ONE :thumbsup: IN TWO WEIGHT GROUPS UP TO 24 UP TO 32.ALL IN SCRATCH RACING .PUPPY RACING IN TWO WEIGHT GROUPS UP TO 24 UP TO 32 .VETS RUN IN MAIN AT YD PER YEAR 100% PAY OUT
Don't forget that Blidworth WRC are putting on racing tomorrow :thumbsup:

Looking forward to giving mine a run :D

well done to all the winners today especially jake and mary with kentucky, mum with milli, both ran brilliant to take the adult main and cons :thumbsup: keeley's what now also looked very impressive winning the vets :thumbsup:

mum says a huge thank you to mel for catching milli for her today.

will post full results now

Cons

Scratch

Yearling

R Trelawnley Girl 1st

B Hunkie

40lb

R Raggie Black

B Jean's Pride w/d

W Bagheera 1st

Bk Azuro Punto

48lb

R Brookhill Sandy

B As Ya Do 1st

No Limit

R Sue's Blue

B Ragtime Blue 1st

W Curlin

Final

R Ragtime Blue

B As Ya Do

W Bagheera 1st

Puppies

R Black Mystery 25

B What a Game 23

W Twisted Sister 23 1st

Yearling

25lb

R Our Bea 22 1st

B Dark Gem 22

W Ballymill 21

Bk Bailey's Edition w/d

O Faithless 19

35lb

R Cookie 29

B No Joe 28 1st

W Mowgli 27

Final

R No Joe 28 1st

B Our Bea 22

Cons

Veterans

R Tom Smith 21 3rd

B Rapid Stag 20 1st

W Morpheous 20 2nd

Dogs

20lb

R Xbex 19 1st

B Charlie Pig 19

W More or Less 18

25lb Heat 1

R High Drama 25

B Viv's Twilight 22

W Purple Rain 22

Bk Boybelle 22 1st

heat 2

R Fiddles Sinatra w/d

B Rooney's Run 25

W Red Rascal 22

Bk Fiddler 22

O Orontes 21 1st and class

30lb heat 1

R Tuck In 30

B Ludacris 30

W Nike's Gem 27 1st and class

Bk Mr Thub run 26

heat 2

R Escape Route w/d

B Cobain 29

W Yaxi 28 1st

Bk Fiddles Ultimus w/d

O Steel's Gift 26

35lb

R Freddie's Melody 35 1st

B Billy Casper 34

W Primus 32

Bk Skybound 32

O Eversly Lad 31

Final

R Freddie's Melody 35 3rd

B Nike's Gem 27 1st

W Orontes 21 2nd

Bk Xbex 20 4th

Bitches

20lb heat 1

R Lexi 20 1st

B Staggered 20

W KCJ 20

Bk Southern Touch w/d

O The Magster 18

heat 2

R Lyin to Wanna 20

B So Sauve w/d

W Xotic 20

Bk My Starlight 19

O Weardale Badger 18 1st and class

25lb heat 1

R Now Milli 24 1st and class

B Ballyso 23

W Monkey Trouble 21

heat 2

R Darlo Delight 24 1st

B Tash the Flash 23

W Adlib 21

Bk Whats New 22

30lb Heat 1

R Sing For Us 28 1st and class

B Indica 26

W Sunrise 26

heat 2

R Viv's Perfection w/d

B Unique 27

W Bigland Lass 27

Bk Darlo Dart w/d

sorry dont have the result for that race

Final

R Sing For Us 28 3rd

B Now Milli 24 1st

W Weardale Badger 18 2nd

Sup

R Nikes Gem 27 2nd

B Now Milli 25 1st

Last edited by a moderator:
Cons
Dogs

20lb

R Xbex 19 1st

B Charlie Pig 19

W More or Less 18

25lb Heat 1

R High Drama 25

B Viv's Twilight 22

W Purple Rain 22

Bk Boybelle 22 1st

heat 2

R Fiddles Sinatra w/d

B Rooney's Run 25 w/d

W Red Rascal 22 w/d

Bk Fiddler 22

O Orontes 21 1st and class

30lb heat 1

R Tuck In 30

B Ludacris 30

W Nike's Gem 27 1st and class

Bk Mr Thub run 26

heat 2

R Escape Route w/d

B Cobain 29

W Yaxi 28 1st

Bk Fiddles Ultimus w/d

O Steel's Gift 26

35lb

R Freddie's Melody 35 1st

B Billy Casper 34

W Primus 32

Bk Skybound 32 w/d

O Eversly Lad 31 w/d

Final

R Freddie's Melody 35 3rd

B Nike's Gem 27 1st

W Orontes 21 2nd

Bk Xbex 20 4th

Bitches

20lb heat 1

R Lexi 20 1st

B Staggered 20

W KCJ 20

Bk Southern Touch w/d

O The Magster 18

heat 2

R Lyin to Wanna 20

B So Sauve w/d

W Xotic 20

Bk My Starlight 19

O Weardale Badger 18 1st and class

25lb heat 1

R Now Milli 24 1st and class

B Ballyso 23

W Monkey Trouble 21

heat 2

R Darlo Delight 24 1st

B Tash the Flash 23 w/d

W Adlib 21

Bk Whats New 22

30lb Heat 1

R Sing For Us 28 1st and class

B Indica 26

W Sunrise 26 w/d

heat 2

R Viv's Perfection w/d

B Unique 27 1st

W Bigland Lass 27

Bk Darlo Dart w/d

sorry dont have the result for that race

Final

R Sing For Us 28 3rd

B Now Milli 24 1st

W Weardale Badger 18 2nd

Sup

R Nikes Gem 27 2nd

B Now Milli 25 1st
Thanks Sal, have added 28lb ht winner and other w/d dogs :thumbsup:

Main

Sup Scratch

R Little Wilma

B Our Ebby 1st

W Kaiser Chief

Sup Veteran

R Acca 29

B Maid For This 21

W What Now 20 1st

Sup Puppy

R It's My Boy 29

B Mon Ami 22 1st

Sup Yearling

R GMK 35

B Like a Fox 25

W Candymill 21 1st

Lightweight Dogs

R Boomerang 25

B Little Bill 20 1st

W Kai Sera w/d

Heavyweight Dogs

R Sun Prince w/d

B Maid Your Point w/d

W Kentucky 26 1st

Lightweight Bitches

R Inshallah 23

B My Pretty Fast 22 1st

W Spot Black 17

Heavyweight Bitches

R Our Touch w/d

B Fun & Frolics

W Tinkersmill 26 1st

Final

R Tinkersmill 26 4th

B Kentucky 26 1st

W My Pretty Fast 22 2nd

Bk Little Bill 20 1st

well done what now sup vet and sup consolation now milli thats a double for not now rosie top brood bitch also well done john and pat candy mill sup yearling. jeff :D :thumbsup:

well done all the winners,some interesting results,hope all came off safe and sound :luck: :thumbsup:

if any one needs directions etc my mob is 07828697844 on the friday for the puppy trailling i will drive thro to camp site so i can show people the short cut from site to the track but is not siutable with caravans lol on the MONDAY BLIDWORTH CLUB IS PUTTING ON ABC RACING WEIGH IN 10.30 TO 11.00 OPEN TO ANY ONE :thumbsup: IN TWO WEIGHT GROUPS UP TO 24 UP TO 32.ALL IN SCRATCH RACING .PUPPY RACING IN TWO WEIGHT GROUPS UP TO 24 UP TO 32 .VETS RUN IN MAIN AT YD PER YEAR 100% PAY OUT
Don't forget that Blidworth WRC are putting on racing tomorrow :thumbsup:

Looking forward to giving mine a run :D
BUMP :luck:

Hope there's a good turnout, it's well deserved for the work the club members have put in to the track :thumbsup:

JUST LIKE TO THANK FED AND ALL WORKERS FOR A GOOD WEEKEND OF RACING SOME GREAT RACES. 1 OUR EBBY WINNING THE SUP SCRATCH ANY TRACK ALL COME THE SAME TO HER 2 LINDA PUP TWISTER SISTER SHE RAN REALLY WELL 3 CANDYMILL LOOK A LITTLE CRACKER. 4 KENTUCY RAN TOP CLASS AND ALL THE FINALIST RAN WELL 5 NOW MILLI WON CONSOLATION SHE RAN WELL ONES TO WATCH IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS AD LIB, BALLY SO,HUNKIE,NO JOE.ALL LOOKED GOOD MY TWO DARLO DELIGHT 13 WEEKS OUT OF SEASON STARTING TO GET HER ACT TOGETHER AND A BITCH I BROUGHT TWO WEEKS AGO CALLED GKM 34 1/2 POUND BLACK BITCH OUT OF TINKERMAN+SEAL THE FLINT (GHD) NOT HAD HANDFULL OF RACES LOOKING FORWARD TO RACING HER OVER THE NEXT FEW MONTHS. :thumbsup:

A big well done to all the winners. great to see kentucky winning again, well done jake and mary im sure theres many more to come. :) well done elane and sally with millie, and a big well done to keeley with eve :)

well done Jake and mary on your win with Kentucky a very good final also well done Joyce with My Pretty Fast 2nd and George Little Bill who at 4yrs old is still going strong (both out of vivs Quest )and Tinker Mill who had been immpressive all weekend

well done to all the other winners and to those not lucky enough to win but still turned up for a

wonderful weekend thanks to all the hard work put in by the Blidworth members they have worked to get the track perfect

hope the children enjoyed the Easter eggs given by the Fed

a big well done and thank you to all the workers on the day a great weekend

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back