The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf New Camping Venue

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
great location,the ponds are fly fishing, stocked with minimum 5lb trout i have had some given from there the length of the drainer and the sink15 lb +++++.

sounds like the owner is going back to traditional pass times.bet he has a game fair in the future. sounds a exciting venue, the dungdeon used to be a bar years ago :luck: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully have heard the games fairs will be back on in June 09 ... Heritage :thumbsup:

I grow up spending lots of weekends at witton castle ... enjoyed every minute of it fabulous place , beautiful surroundings

we used to spend lots of night outs there :thumbsup:

Fantastic venue :thumbsup: we used to go camping there when we were kids got some fond memories of Witton Castle ,well done NNWRF :thumbsup:

is there a country fair on next year also.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Yeah Maz you in a Take That T shirt (w00t)

maz is the take that groupy len (w00t) . should be great who's comming :))

decca said:
maz is the take that groupy len (w00t) . should be great who's comming  :))
:thumbsup: cant wait. good company and good crack :thumbsup:

GRAHAM PEM said:
kenny m said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
maz40 said:
will there be a fancy dress on  ???

Yeah if you want a fancy dress we can sort it ...

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,grahammmmmmm,stockingsssssssss

fishnets do kenny

oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww yes please owwwwww you are awfull (w00t)

does anyone know if you can hire static caravans please looks great

pm mutley or dee,his other half,a think you can :thumbsup:

if you wanted could pop in and find out if any statics for hire,dee will possibly know :thumbsup:

1 mile of on the a68 a great cafe ,wear valley dinner.looks across the valley and good food.gets busy on nice w/e. bikers stop.

DavidH said:
if you wanted could pop in and find out if any statics for hire,dee will possibly know :thumbsup: 1 mile of on the a68  a great cafe ,wear valley dinner.looks across the valley  and good food.gets busy on nice w/e. bikers stop.

thanks would like to take the family

sorry but i think there all privately owned i know the castle doesn't rent them out but theres loads bbs and hotels nearbye :)

wonder if anyone from this area will rent you there tourers ..i know the guy who stores our caravan has a few he might rent out ...will find out tomorrow

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back