The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Racing Manager

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
dart said:
WELL SAID SADIEANDCO :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
Actually dear daughter i wouldn't say i disagree with all you have said for lets face it you have been brought up in racing same as i was so i guess we have similar views on things and quite a few years knowledge between us, altho how many years you have raced doesn't mean a jot according to some ;)

Totally agree xtreme seeding is a bit extreme, inside and wide should be sufficient and like said earlier if 4 all seed inside back to luck of the draw which we either do the draw openly or trust the people doing the programmes.

Thats it no more to say at the mo as i feel an essay coming on again :oops:

sadieandco said:
Ok i think Jasper is right in what he is saying with the first come first serve thing!  The extreme bit is aload of "poo" your dog either runs wide or it runs to the inside,?You might all dissagree with me here (even you mum lol) but i think people are trying to change far to many things in whippet racing and yes i know you say for the better but for god sake is it really for the better all the bickering and falling out??????????

It was much better when people came to run there dogs and have a laugh with it.....Yes i might have only beenn really young then but i can remember and yes it was better lol

If you think your dog runs one way seed it and everyone else should trust this whats with all the watching and seeing if its true are the owners words not good enough??????

At the end of the day no matter what happens with the seeding thing theres alway gunna be dogs getting seeded and then running the opposite way i mean its the dogs running and they will run where feels right on the track on that day....!!!!

What a sensible post sadieandco you should be on the committe

Yes mummy dear i have and i will say its a FACT that Bobby and Izzy will be brought into whippet racing the same way

Have spoken to alison and dee, appreciate their phone calls and being able to sort it out. Thanks.

chris

Thanks but i dont think id be any good lol there would be nobody left in racing if i said all i thought... (w00t)

sadieandco said:
Yes mummy dear i have and i will say its a FACT that Bobby and Izzy will be brought into whippet racing the same way
Then they will be bought in the proper way Sadie :thumbsup: daughters to be proud of Karen :thumbsup:

sadieandco said:
Ok i think Jasper is right in what he is saying with the first come first serve thing!  The extreme bit is aload of "poo" your dog either runs wide or it runs to the inside,?You might all dissagree with me here (even you mum lol) but i think people are trying to change far to many things in whippet racing and yes i know you say for the better but for god sake is it really for the better all the bickering and falling out??????????

It was much better when people came to run there dogs and have a laugh with it.....Yes i might have only beenn really young then but i can remember and yes it was better lol

If you think your dog runs one way seed it and everyone else should trust this whats with all the watching and seeing if its true are the owners words not good enough??????

At the end of the day no matter what happens with the seeding thing theres alway gunna be dogs getting seeded and then running the opposite way i mean its the dogs running and they will run where feels right on the track on that day....!!!!

they tried monkeys on greyhounds backs years ago true jimmy

jimi said:
sadieandco said:

Would of love to have seen that :D

They did over hurdles too!!!!!!!!! :teehee:

I want one (w00t) brill they even got little jockey suits on too :D

re-opened...please remember the posting rules :thumbsup:

(w00t) strange what is going on here theres now 13 pages and there was 15 ????

mouse in here me thinks!!!!!! :sweating:

good job i have got the scratch traps--lol (w00t)

mouse pie they used to say that for lads wetting beds

ok

steve o:)

bertblackmore said:
What a sensible post sadieandco   you should be on the committe
[SIZE=14pt]And again ...stick to the rules [/SIZE]

Each person must only open one account PMSL :thumbsup:

Some people seem to have problems sticking to rules lol :- " :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I KEEP SEEING THE WORD COMMON SENSE USED ON THIS TOPIC IT APPEARS COMMON SENSE IS NOT SO COMMON. :oops: LES.

Karen-Coral said:
(w00t) strange what is going on here theres now 13 pages and there was 15 ????

mouse in here me thinks!!!!!! :sweating:

good job i have got the scratch traps--lol (w00t)

mouse pie they used to say that for lads wetting beds

-----

-----     

ok

steve o:)

THERE YOU GO AGAIN , CANT GET THEM PIES OUT OF YOUR HEAD CAN YOU....IF YOU ARE NOT EATING THEM YOU ARE GOING ON ABOUT EM....THATS NOT ALL ...TIMES MUST BE GETTING HARD,.COS YOU ARE EVEN PUTTING BLOODY MICE IN THEM NOW. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back