The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Racing Manager

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
rob67 said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
mutley said:
think the atmospheres been great all year at the opens  :thumbsup: then again it changes behind a keyboard :(
Like a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters you never know gaz eventually they may reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. (w00t)

Well lets be honest Dee, you and gaz are no newcomers to a few chapters and verse yourselves, so i hope you include yourselves in that statement. People in glass houses and all that. I know I'm a bugger at times for causing mischief, but at least I admit it.

chris

To be honest Chris probably 30% of the chapters Ive wrote was repeating myself about members seeding there dogs at the NNWRF events :- " ...starting to get sick of reading and posting the same replies when there was 2 topics back in march ...nearly identical to this one :thumbsup:

banghead.gif

DENISE BAILEY said:
rob67 said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
mutley said:
think the atmospheres been great all year at the opens  :thumbsup: then again it changes behind a keyboard :(
Like a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters you never know gaz eventually they may reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. (w00t)

Well lets be honest Dee, you and gaz are no newcomers to a few chapters and verse yourselves, so i hope you include yourselves in that statement. People in glass houses and all that. I know I'm a bugger at times for causing mischief, but at least I admit it.

chris

To be honest Chris probably 30% of the chapters Ive wrote was repeating myself about members seeding there dogs at the NNWRF events :- " ...starting to get sick of reading and posting the same replies when there was 2 topics back in march ...nearly identical to this one :thumbsup:

I think there is slightly more diversity to your posts than 30% going on the seeding issue, Dee. And I did say I wasnt asking you personally, which is why I thanked Linda for the FEDS reply.

If there was clarification in those posts back then Dee then I apologise for bringing it back up. I couldn't find clarification tho, which is why i asked. Perhaps clarification on sunday might clear it all up and then you can stop banging your head against a brick wall.

chris

rob67 said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
rob67 said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
mutley said:

chris

I think there is slightly more diversity to your posts than 30% going on the seeding issue, Dee. And I did say I wasnt asking you personally, which is why I thanked Linda for the FEDS reply.

If there was clarification in those posts back then Dee then I apologise for bringing it back up. I couldn't find clarification tho, which is why i asked. Perhaps clarification on sunday might clear it all up and then you can stop banging your head against a brick wall.

chris

Hope so :thumbsup:

The ballot is stronger than the bullet. :thumbsup:

Just need to add a footnote..............to all those people who believe I am sh*tstirring on K9 about the issue of seeding on the bends, know this cos Alison Armstrong asked Rob today at easington and said people had told her ( many cowards in this game) [SIZE=14pt]read my posts requesting clarification regarding seeding, [/SIZE] If asking for clear directions is sh*tstirring then perhaps we need a new definition of it. If there had been satisfactory clarification in the first place the thread would not have continued, still awaiting BWRA's response, but will write to them.

If anyone has any concerns or comments regarding what I write, please feel free to ask me in person, not the cowardly way by sniping behind my back. Appreciate greatly the people who do have the balls to say stuff. Might not agree with them, but that's life.

Sometimes feels like in dog racing any awkward questions that need clarifying are clouded by cries of "your'e sh*tstiring" and people "just being difficult". I'd respect people more if they sat down round a table and discussed it like adults, rather than the old chestnut.............."it's just commonsense"

chris

rob67 said:
Just need to add a footnote..............to all those people who believe I am sh*tstirring on K9 about the issue of seeding on the bends, know this cos Alison Armstrong asked Rob today at easington and said people had told her ( many cowards in this game) [SIZE=14pt]read my posts requesting clarification regarding seeding, [/SIZE] If asking for clear directions is sh*tstirring then perhaps we need a new definition of it. If there had been satisfactory clarification in the first place the thread would not have continued, still awaiting BWRA's response, but will write to them.
If anyone has any concerns or comments regarding what I write, please feel free to ask me in person, not the cowardly way by sniping behind my back. Appreciate greatly the people who do have the balls to say stuff. Might not agree with them, but that's life.

Sometimes feels like in dog racing any awkward questions that need clarifying are clouded by cries of "your'e sh*tstiring" and people "just being difficult". I'd respect people more if they sat down round a table and discussed it like adults, rather than the old chestnut.............."it's just commonsense"

chris

How sad is it when questions can't be asked,because the questions might be a bit awkward :( When at school children are encouraged to ask questions,because that is how they learn.This passes through into adulthood to.Commitee members should have known, when accepting a posistion on a commitee,there are going to be questions from members,and sometimes those questions might be awkward to answer.To put a member in the position that he/she cannot ask a question without being accused of sh*tstirring or whatever words were used,seems to come very close to bullying in my opinion :( Chris,like me is of the dissposition that,just because it is an awkward question doesn't mean we will not ask it.There are other members though that might be put off from asking questions,if commitee members act in an aggrivated manner.Organisations are made up of members, commitee or otherwise and as such each should be treated with the respect they deserve.

rodders said:
How sad is it when questions can't be asked,because the questions might be a bit awkward :( When at school children are encouraged to ask questions,because that is how they learn.This passes through into adulthood to.Commitee members should have known, when accepting a posistion on a commitee,there are going to be questions from members,and sometimes those questions might be awkward to answer.To put a member in the position that he/she cannot ask a question without being accused of sh*tstirring or whatever words were used,seems to come very close to bullying in my opinion :( Chris,like me is of the dissposition that,just because it is an awkward question doesn't mean we will not ask it.There are other members though that might be put off from asking questions,if commitee members act in an aggrivated manner.Organisations are made up of members, commitee or otherwise and as such each should be treated with the respect they deserve.
Very well put Karen :thumbsup:

DENISE BAILEY said:
rodders said:
rob67 said:

chris

Karen Chris has been answered on several occasions by what is the best knowledge possible to give her by the NNWRF Chairperson , The NNWRF are now having a meeting this Sunday after the racing for any member to attend with regards to the NNWRF seeding

I don't think the word shit stirring was ever mentioned during a conversation i had with Alison over seed debate on k9 ...

But theres some thing sadly wrong if 2 committee members can not hold a conversation about anything that affects the way our racing is run in general ..

Anyone is entitled to ask questions and answer topics on a public forum i would say ... and been on a committee should not prevent committee people from speaking there minds , where it be on here, at a race meeting or on the phone...

where all human after all ...

Maybe if the NNWRF did not put any updates on here , and just put them in the whippet news it might be better then all members would get clarification together :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had no idea it was you denise that spoke to alison, not particulaly bothered who it was.

Clarification, other than being told it was merely " [SIZE=14pt]commonsense[/SIZE]" as to how to seed your dog did not occur until Linda answered with her post you kindly put up the link to. Where in your wildest dreams you think there was any other clarification I do not know. I am glad there will be a meeting AFTER the racing, which seems a little silly, but nonetheless better than nothing. Thankyou to the fed committee for that.

I'm not bothered who speaks to who, whether it be 2 committee members together,as long as if it's to disrespect me then they should have the balls to say it to my face.

chris.

chris

getting a bit silly this :- "

should not be discussed on here ,sort it between yourselves.

ive never heared anyone especialy dee say you were sturing chris :(

john g you can stop sturing :D nowt to sort

DENISE BAILEY said:
First of Chris you came on here today calling people cowards , quoting the word Shit stirrers ...which was untrue ...as stated the word shit stirrers was never mentioned ...could of been worse though you could of been called a fishwife 
Secondly you have posted quite a few times the past few days about clarification on seeding and the race mangers ... your posts were made after Linda's statement about seeding , also after Linda posted we would have a members meeting for anyone interested in how seeding in the NNWRF was done and why

Can i ask why you think a meeting is silly ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you'll find dee that I posted a comment about seeding after Linda's said post saying thankyou for the clarification and after that I havent made any reference to more clarification being required, other than replying to your posts, which is interesting since i wasn't asking you to comment anyway. If there are any of my posts that have been taken out which support your insinuation then please feel free to put them up.

Again, it seems like a good attempt at a smoke screen to divert interest away from the real issue I asked for clarity on, and that was how the FED and BWRA classify seeding on the bends.

I'm not bothered about being called a shitstirrer, it's the behind my back bit I cant stand. As for the meeting, I said it was silly to have it AFTER the first race as people would need to know about seedings then ( i.e the extreme seeding) not that the whole idea was silly.

chris

Chris as stated i don't know where you get the shit stirring bit from ..can you first clarify it

i starting to think boydys right do away with seeding too much hassle :( only seeding ecsepted wide runner non of this inside outside extreme crap that would be fairer just my thoughts as a member not committee :- "

DENISE BAILEY said:
Chris as stated i don't know where you get the shit stirring bit from ..can you first clarify it
I will clarify it Dee, on sunday at highgate, face to face seems a much better option. Interesting you only chose to reply to one aspect of my post, where are the replies to the other bits. Am sure we can agree to discuss that face to face as well.

getting a bit silly this

should not be discussed on here ,sort it between yourselves

In reply to your request John G. The more of these disagreements that are pushed underground because people feel intimidated in speaking out, the poorer racing will be in my opinion. I think it's important to be able to ask for rules etc to be clarified without being slated for it.

chris

Okay i wasn't going to give my opinion on the seeding topic but here goes anyway ... will probably get shot to bits off people with inside runners :blink:

Chris

As for the seeding on the bends ..personaly if it was up to me it would of been left to wide runners only to seed , as i think some people seed inside for the wrong reasons , extreme seeding should be done away with totally , i don't know when this was ever brought in

See where you are coming from about the meeting , but it the only time we can get together with members that are interested ..

ffs what aload of **** think jeremy kyle mite have to be there sun just to sort it out!!

what is all the fuss about its easy,.. example... there are 7 dogs entered for the 40lb class.. so put 7 individual numbers in a bag, = 2 heats, 1st 4 numbers out 1st heat....next 3 numbers out 2nd heat...with inside or outside seeds, just have the rule as first come first served....THIS IS FAIR TO ALL...anybody got any better ideas...and if so please explain how they are better...thanks.

Ok i think Jasper is right in what he is saying with the first come first serve thing! The extreme bit is aload of "poo" your dog either runs wide or it runs to the inside,?

You might all dissagree with me here (even you mum lol) but i think people are trying to change far to many things in whippet racing and yes i know you say for the better but for god sake is it really for the better all the bickering and falling out??????????

It was much better when people came to run there dogs and have a laugh with it.....Yes i might have only beenn really young then but i can remember and yes it was better lol

If you think your dog runs one way seed it and everyone else should trust this whats with all the watching and seeing if its true are the owners words not good enough??????

At the end of the day no matter what happens with the seeding thing theres alway gunna be dogs getting seeded and then running the opposite way i mean its the dogs running and they will run where feels right on the track on that day....!!!!

sadieandco said:
If you think your dog runs one way seed it and everyone else should trust this whats with all the watching and seeing if its true are the owners words not good enough??????At the end of the day no matter what happens with the seeding thing theres alway gunna be dogs getting seeded and then running the opposite way i mean its the dogs running and they will run where feels right on the track on that day....!!!!

Well said :thumbsup:

Thanks just saying what i think and yes i would say it face to face as all you that know me knows lol (w00t)

sadie xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back