The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Show The World Bend Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Vets 21lb

R Little Flyer

28lb

R Unique

B More Of Moppit

W Hes The Piits

Bk Showman 1st & 2nd Final

Ht 2

R Stella Lady

B Red Moon Rising

W Maid Your Point 1st & Sup

Yearlings 21lb

R Izzy 12

28lb

Coming Thru

B Just Paradise

W Martons Touch 1st & Sup

Ht2

R I Tink

B Chancer 1st &Dh In Final

W All About Rosie

35lb

R Tinkers Gift

B Pinto 1st &Dh In Final

W Dutch Courage

Dog 20lb

Twist N Pulse 1st 2nd In Dog Final

Hookline Tinker

Run Once More

Ht 2

Tennesse 1st

Ballypride

Plan B

25lb

Peak Plus 1st

Queens 11

2 Bob

Ht2

Spiderman

Mad Jack W/D From Dog Final

Dramatize

30lb

Mr Bits

Thunderstruck 1st

Moonbound

Oso Classic

Haglar

Ht2

Barking Mad

Classic Rock 1st And Sup

Try Once More

Short N Curly

35lb

Toon Barmy

Lennys Legs 1st W/D From Dog Final

Blue Eyed Boy

Balero

Lous Pride

Bitches 20lb

Ride A White Swan 1st

Midnight Maid

Ones Genevieve

Hanna Montanna

Ht 2

Shes A Flyer

Silver Sand 1st

May Stag

Tilly Gan Canny

Ht3

Southern Touch 1 St W/D From Sup Final

Red Spot

Besides The Point

Marc

25lb

Dark Gem

Tinkers Fantasy

Pie N Mash

Spotless

Candy Mill 2nd In Bitch Final

30lb

That’s Amoura

Loshys Scratchy

Relentless

Tinkersmill 1st W/D From Bitch Final

Ht2

Secret Spot

Trinty 1st

Black Diamond

Down 4 South

35lb

R Diamond Lil

Secrets Wish 1st W/D From Bitch Final

Anagram

Ht 2

Megaprxels

Cracked Charm

Senorita 1st

No Limit

Just Paddy

Phantom Stag

St Nicholas Abby 1st

Black Pearl

48lb

Deneside Beau

Who Knows

King Cole

Deneside Cruz 1st And Sup Scr

40lb

Tex Mex 1st

Lucky Charm

Like Ya Do

Ht 2

Stay Out

Tinkershell

Sprigwell Ruby 1st And Sup 40lb

Yearling Scr

Flash Back

Skys Lad 1st

Vet Scr

Ouija Board 1st

Quick Silver

Pedigrees

Sam

Mischief

Fatal Attraction 1st

Ht 2

Noble Loch

Moonmist

Crackerjack 1st

Ht 3

Spud

Fidget 1st

Little Cracker 1st And Sup

Midnight Express

most dogs went through to consolation racing but i dont have a program for that or results sorry..hope someone can add them

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for a great days racing , and well run open .

Well done to all the winners and finalists

I only followed the peddy races and these are the results i have, hope i got them all right

Heat 1

1st Fatal Attraction

2nd Mischief

3rd Sam

Heat 2

1st Crackerjack

2nd Moonmist

3rd Noble Lochs

Heat 3

1st Fidget

2nd Little Cracker

3rd Spud

4th Midnight Express

Main Final

1st Fatal Atrraction

2nd Crackerjack

3rd Fidget

Cons Final

1st Starvass Moonmist

2nd Midnight Express

3rd mischief

Con Final 2

1st Spud

2nd Little Cracker

3rd Noble Lochs.

havn't got my prog either Dee thoight I gave it to you sure someone will have one and put them on

2011 TOP 5 WINNERS SO FAR VERY CLOSE

SCR

Stay Out 18

Deneside Cruz 17

Raggie Black 15

Bigland Lad 10

Deneside Beau 10

Who Knows 10

VETS

Showman 28

Mochara 16

Keep In Touch 14

Maid Your Point 12

He's the Pitts 9

VET SCR

Ouijaboard 16

As Ya Do 9

Ragtime Blue 9

Hellbent 8

Junior Walker 8

DOGS

Classic Rock 29

Bally Pride 23

Zeus 18

Eastender 15

Mister Bits 12

Tennessee 12

BITCHES

Skoshi Tiger 21

Candy Mill 19

Soul To Soul 19

Beside The Point 18

Push The Button15

Twisted Sister 15

fantastic days racing 103 dogs on the card giving spectators some really exciting racing to watch, no hiccups and good weather what more could we want Well done all who raced, congratulations to CLASSIC ROCK reigning supreme on the day yet again what a dog he is, Sup bitch winner SOUTHERN TOUCH another who allways pulls it out of the bag for Tina, Sup Vet MAID YOUR POINT, Sup yearling MATRONS TOUCH, Sup scratch DENESIDE CRUZ, Sup yearling sratch SKY'S LAD, and Sup vet scr OUIJA BOARD,

with all but the class winners going into the consolation which was done all in in 3 classes so all had something different to race with from the first round giving some more great racing to watch,

BEST OF LUCK to everyone for the NNWRF BEND CHAMPIONSHIPS in 2 weeks can't wait should will have my 2 back for that fingers crossed

Well done to the pedigree whippets that joined us today FATAL ATTRACTION taking the final from CRACKERJACK in 2nd place and FIDGET in 3rd, We can't accommodate you at our next event as it is the championships but we are happy include you at our other events

Loads of dogs trialing during the break as there has been at the last 3 meetings NOT looking for a debate on this but this issue has been brought to our attention by some members so just want owners to be aware the NNWRF do state on all adverts for bend racing "EXPERIENCED BEND RACERS ONLY" we have no way of policing this as we do in straight racing hence the schooling passes so whilst your dog is'nt a fighter and is ok in company on the straight owners should be responsible and school their dogs to run the bends in company before entering into an open race

DVD's available from Peter and Michelle tel 0191 586 1396

Well done to all the winners and all who took part, Mick said it was a good day wish i could of been there. special well done to sup winners carnt wait to see dvd,

hope to be at the champs. :thumbsup:

Lynn

unfortunately there was a downer on a great day yet again TROPHIES not returned

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE THAT THEY JUST CAN'T BE BOTHERED IT REALLY ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH

THEY WERE HAPPY ENOUGH TO TAKE THE TROPHIES HOME WHEN THEY WON THEM SO WHY THE HELL DON'T THEY HAVE SOME CONSIDERATION FOR OTHER FUTURE WINNERS

its not just at this event I don't think we have had one event where all trophies have been on the table for the presentation

Fines havn't had any impact even having the amnesty giving people the opportunity to return them with no repercussions hasn't reall done any good it did get one or two to return them but not all. Do we want to go down the road of refusing people entry to an event if they fail to return the trophy hopefully it won't have to come to that therefor the amnesty is back in place until the first NNWRF bend event Feb 2012

Members past and present have been good enough to donate these trophies at their own expense and they don't come cheap so PLEASE show some respect and sportsmanship

Just found program in van

Well done everyone yesterday was some great racing although i didn't get to see many racers i did hear the race of the day was southern touch and besides the point this little bitch is flying for 17lb..looking forward to the dvd and the champs

Con Racing

Con Scr

Tinkers Hell

Deneside Beau

Just Paddy 1st

Lucky Charm

Ht 2

Stay Out

Who Knows

Black Pearl 1st

Phantom Stag

Up To 21lb

Pie N Mash 1st

Spotless

Maystag

Hanna Montana

Ht 2

Shes A Flyer

Hookline N Tinker

Ones Genevieve 1st

Marc

28lb

Coming Thru

Relentless 1st

Just Paradise

Spiderman

Dark Gem

Ht 2

Moon Bound

Oso Classic

Down 4 South 1st

2 Bob

Ht 2

Try One More

Secrets Spot 1st

Short N Curly

All About Rosie

Tinkers Fanasy

35lb

Cracked Charm

Blue Eyed Boy 1st

Lous Pride

Stella Lady

Dutch Courage

Ht 2

Tinkers Gift

Megapixel 1st

Barking Mad

Loshys Scratchy

Just found program in van

Well done everyone yesterday was some great racing although i didn't get to see many racers i did hear the race of the day was southern touch and besides the point this little bitch is flying for 17lb..looking forward to the dvd and the champs

Con Racing

Ht 2

Shes A Flyer

Hookline N Tinker

Ones Genevieve 1st

Marc

the black box didn't open on this race so Marc ran on his own there was no re-run

it was a cracking race between SOUTHERN TOUCH and BESIDE THE POINT photo showing SOUTHERN TOUCH getting the result just by the little black nose

Well done everyone yesterday some good close races, should be an exciting champs. Classic Rock, Southern Touch & Deneside Cruz are all in flying form.

Congrats to our local dogs who ran well to win Mad Jack & Little Flyer winning their class and Just Paddy, Megapixel & Black Pearl winning in the cons, also well done to Tam & Shell with Jude's daughter Ride a White Swan, you can see her coming on with every run and for a bitch that's got so much early pace, she takes the bends lovely and can stay on well - loads more to come from her!

Can't wait for the champs now :thumbsup:

JTA. The amount of entries for the recent bend opens just goes to show what a good turnout you can get when there's only 1 open a weekend on.

Well done everyone, sounds like we missed a great days racing. Brilliant turnout :thumbsup:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE THAT THEY JUST CAN'T BE BOTHERED IT REALLY ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH

THEY WERE HAPPY ENOUGH TO TAKE THE TROPHIES HOME WHEN THEY WON THEM SO WHY THE HELL DON'T THEY HAVE SOME CONSIDERATION FOR OTHER FUTURE WINNERS

its not just at this event I don't think we have had one event where all trophies have been on the table for the presentation

Fines havn't had any impact even having the amnesty giving people the opportunity to return them with no repercussions hasn't reall done any good it did get one or two to return them but not all. Do we want to go down the road of refusing people entry to an event if they fail to return the trophy hopefully it won't have to come to that therefor the amnesty is back in place until the first NNWRF bend event Feb 2012

Members past and present have been good enough to donate these trophies at their own expense and they don't come cheap so PLEASE show some respect and sportsmanship

linda ive found @ our opens wot i do now seems to work well ( although i do get the pee ripped out of me but i can take it lol) every trophy winner signs my book i then take a pictire or said winner then prior to our event names etc r put on here 4 people 2 return trophies. only had 1 not returned and they won it for the 2nd year in a row anyway.

linda ive found @ our opens wot i do now seems to work well ( although i do get the pee ripped out of me but i can take it lol) every trophy winner signs my book i then take a pictire or said winner then prior to our event names etc r put on here 4 people 2 return trophies. only had 1 not returned and they won it for the 2nd year in a row anyway.
weve started doing the book signing ( when I find time and remeber to bring it out that is ) :sweating: but to right we really shouldn't have to **** about like that, as those of you involved in running events I'm sure will agree its enough trying to take time out to prep and race your own dogs, they get enough reminders on here and in W.N, can accept the fact that someone may be running late and forget to pick it up and offer to pass it on or bring it next time do they NO they don't even bother to bring back the next year in somw cases :rant: :wacko:

A BIG WELL DONE TO THE WICHES OF ESSEX LOL

nnwrf045.jpg

VICKI TAKING THE SUPREME SCRATCH with DENESIDE CRUZ

ANNIE TAKING SUPREME YEARLING with MATRONS TOUCH

TINA SUPREME BITCH with SOUTHERN TOUCH

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GIRLS

GARY :thumbsup:

A BIG WELL DONE TO THE WICHES OF ESSEX LOL

nnwrf046.jpg

VICKI TAKING THE SUPREME SCRATCH with DENESIDE CRUZ

ANNIE TAKING SUPREME YEARLING with MATRONS TOUCH

TINA SUPREME BITCH with SOUTHERN TOUCH

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GIRLS

GARY :thumbsup:

WELL DONE TO MARK AND VICKI

nnwrf061.jpg

WITH MAJOR POINT SUPREME VET

Last edited by a moderator:
JTA. The amount of entries for the recent bend opens just goes to show what a good turnout you can get when there's only 1 open a weekend on.
Totally agree Vicky been bang on about one open per weekend just goes show with what's happen great for whippet racing make come to watch more in enjoyable as well see you all at champ no dogs to run but I be on mic for this special event looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back