The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Straight Championships

weathergirls

N.N.W.R.F. CHAIRPERSON
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ON INSPECTION OF THE FIELD AT SWALLOWNEST IT HAS BEEN DECIDED TO MOVE THE RACING OVER TO NOTTS / DERBY WRC AT POOLSBROOK.

CAMPING FROM THURSDAY TO TUESDAY AND PRESENTATION EVENINGS WITH ENTERTAINMENT SAT/SUN WILL BE AT SWALLOWNEST AS PLANNED

THE TRACK AT POOLSBROOK IS JUST 12 MILES AWAY FROM SWALLOWNEST SO HOPEFULLY WON'T CAUSE TOO MUCH DISRUPTION

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GET THIS INFO OUT IN TIME VIA WHIPPET NEWS SO COULD YOU ALL PLEASE PASS THE INFO AROUND TO ANYONE YOU KNOW ISN'T ON THE INTERNET YOUR HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED

THE NNWRF COMMITTEE WOULD LIKE TO THANK LES WINDLE AND THE NOTTS/DERBY CLUB FOR ALL THEIR HELP AND THANKS ALSO TO CHRIS HORSNALL AND THE BLIDWORTH CLUB WHO WERE WILLING TO ACCOMMODATE THIS EVENT AT SHORT NOTICE

good on the NNWRF.well done Linda and the committee on finding a first class venue at such a short notice :thumbsup:

will let the wallsend lot know next week. maybe u cud put it on the prog @ this weekend events. we cud do the same @ the 2 wallsend events if that will help? :thumbsup:

ON INSPECTION OF THE FIELD AT SWALLOWNEST IT HAS BEEN DECIDED TO MOVE THE RACING OVER TO NOTTS / DERBY WRC AT POOLSBROOK. 

CAMPING FROM THURSDAY TO TUESDAY AND PRESENTATION EVENINGS WITH ENTERTAINMENT SAT/SUN WILL BE AT SWALLOWNEST AS PLANNED

THE TRACK AT POOLSBROOK IS JUST 12 MILES AWAY FROM SWALLOWNEST SO HOPEFULLY WON'T CAUSE TOO MUCH DISRUPTION

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GET THIS INFO OUT IN TIME VIA WHIPPET NEWS SO COULD YOU ALL PLEASE PASS THE INFO AROUND TO ANYONE YOU KNOW ISN'T ON THE INTERNET YOUR HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED

THE NNWRF COMMITTEE WOULD LIKE TO THANK LES WINDLE AND THE NOTTS/DERBY CLUB FOR ALL THEIR HELP AND THANKS ALSO TO CHRIS HORSNALL AND THE BLIDWORTH CLUB WHO WERE WILLING TO ACCOMMODATE THIS EVENT AT SHORT NOTICE
WELL THANKS FOR PHONE CALL :wacko: WOULDNT HAVE HURT TO LET ME KNOW PERSONALLY WHICH WOULD HAVE SAVED MY TIME AND FARMERS ABOUT CARAVANS MEETINGS THIS MORNING :thumbsup: I MEAN HAVING MEETING THEN READING IT ON HERE .AND NOT EVEN A PHONE CALL ALL I SAY THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW :wacko:

WELL THANKS FOR PHONE CALL :wacko: WOULDNT HAVE HURT TO LET ME KNOW PERSONALLY WHICH WOULD HAVE SAVED MY TIME AND FARMERS ABOUT CARAVANS MEETINGS THIS MORNING :thumbsup: I MEAN HAVING MEETING THEN READING IT ON HERE .AND NOT EVEN A PHONE CALL ALL I SAY THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW :wacko:
sorry Chris tried phoning you yesterday but couldn't get hold of you and not got your mobile I thought Gary had spoken to you and he must think I have just a case of crossed wires between gary and myself unfortunately. needed to get the info on here asap in order that it will get passed on to everyone hopefully, its been an absolute nightmare the past couple of days trying to sort the best way round things for everyone as well as run my business and meet my deadlines so can only apologise

Just spoke to Gary he's been tied up with his van broken down in Darlington

Last edited by a moderator:
well done all conserned know its been a very busy time :sweating: well done les linda and paul both tracks love brill and i know les as a new toy a big roller and i'm not talking car lol they have been upto the tracks every night watering and making sure the new turf as settled glad there hard work as paid off with the track looking fab

Look forward to welcoming the NNWRF and all members to Poolsbrook for Champs :thumbsup: Thanks to Chris for offering to help out too :thumbsup:

sorry chris we were speaking on phone same time as linda crossed wires m8 apologies and thanks for your help

Why cant the presentation be done after the raceing one the field.? not everybody camps

agree not everyone camps but a lot do, but the presentation alond side the entertainment on the night goes well together but see your point.

agree not everyone camps but a lot do, but the presentation alond side the entertainment on the night goes well together but see your point.
when is this on is this the only straight racing avent over there can ye fill me in as might ave few mates who will travell over..wit dogs

theres loads of straight events shane this one is last bankholiday weekend in may

well done for the hard work :thumbsup:

will it not be risky with the caravans being left behind ?

the boy has a point there safety of caravans & tents is a must

well if the cars fixed i will be staying with out tent when tony goes over to the track and i am sure there will be some others that will aswell we will just have to watch out for others stuff

theres loads of straight events shane this one is last bankholiday weekend in may
which is yhe best one tat we could go i heard somethink about preaston park is that the biggest one is all your race days out of traps and wat would the distance be frm start to finish.. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back