The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

No Limit Cap

I DONT CLUB RACE, JUST OPEN RACE . I ONLY USE CLUB FOR SCHOOLING.

Last edited by a moderator:
well u should use clubs and not just for schooling or 1 day u will fined out there may not be a club there to school pups at.SUPORT YOUR CLUB/S.and to stay on subject john is right u lot were warned a few year ago scale it down but u never u went up.And as u lot knw if your dog grows over 55LD u have nnwrf to race at and also lurcher racing as most of u lot do anyways so whats the problem omo

Last edited by a moderator:
well u should use clubs and not just for schooling or 1 day u will fined out there may not be a club there to school pups at.SUPORT YOUR CLUB/S.and to stay on subject john is right u lot were warned a few year ago scale it down but u never u went up.And as u lot knw if your dog grows over 55LD u have nnwrf to race at and also lurcher racing as most of u lot do anyways so whats the problem omo
i am not the only person who does not club race, and concidering my club is 65miles from my house probably explains why i dont.. and when you quote you lot were warned....well i never had anything to do with the sire and dam that produced him, i just bought him as a 7 week old pup...so ill tell you to f***off and give someone else some grief who deserves it. and dont f***ing wind me up, and if you have anything else to sey to me then i will be at the forthcomeing bend meetings. :angry:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back