The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

No Limit

GRAHAM PEM

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
IN MY OPINION THE NO LIMIT CLASS IS GOING TO BE GREAT OVER THE NEXT FEW YEARS. SOME NICE PUPS AROUND AT THE MOMENT

I JUST CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS SUBJECT REGARDING CAPPING THEM KEEPS GETTING FETCHED UP BY CERTAIN PEOPLE.

IF ITS NOT BROKEN LEAVE IT ALONE

IVE JUST LOST MY JOB AND KNOW IM BEING TOLD I MIGHT HAVE TO GO OUT AND BUY A FLAT CAP.

got to agree with you graham there is some nice pups around and another thing that people forget is that some of the no limits are the future breeding for some as you know ive mated blue to a decent greyhound and hope to breed down and up its a sport that we all love some people like big dogs and some like small but hey people leave them dogs alone pink floyd, lol :- " :cheers:

(w00t)

GRAHAM PEM said:
IN MY OPINION THE NO LIMIT CLASS IS GOING TO BE GREAT OVER THE NEXT FEW YEARS. SOME NICE PUPS AROUND AT THE MOMENTI JUST CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS SUBJECT REGARDING CAPPING THEM KEEPS GETTING FETCHED UP BY CERTAIN PEOPLE.

IF ITS NOT BROKEN LEAVE IT ALONE

IVE JUST LOST MY JOB AND KNOW IM BEING TOLD I MIGHT HAVE TO GO OUT AND BUY A FLAT CAP.

(w00t) For a second there Graham I thought you said I've lost my dog and I'm having a cat flap :D

does the person who keeps proposing this actually have a no limit dog? ( i bet not) if they did cap the no limit they wud have to call it something else as no limit means just that no limit. u r dead right about the amount of big pups around just now graham i reckon the scratch will be the biggest class 4 the next few years its quite a big class now but there will prob b loads more over the next few years. good luck to anyone whose got a scratch dog. :luck: :luck: :luck:

nowt wrong with THE FLAP CAP

images.jpg

I agree leave the scratch dogs alone, I,m not saying this because my new pups big as I have 4 bitches at 21lb or under.

But what harm do the big dogs do they only run with other big dogs so you can,t say because of injurys to little ones, and they pay there memberships like everyone else so are entitled to run, If you lost the big uns you would lose half the dogs running at some opens and we are trying to save the sport not lose people and dogs. :rant:

why not have 50 scratch, and a super no limit for the BIGUNS ?????? :blink: then everybody will be happy ;)

one more class will not hurt.

bigguns a very competitive class :thumbsup: great to watch.

DavidH said:
why not have 50 scratch, and a super no limit for the BIGUNS ?????? :blink: then everybody will be happy ;)

bigguns a very competitive class  :thumbsup: great to watch.

Why should we David?No limit means no limit.We don't interfere with the yard per pound dogs :rant:

some interesting comments for a change we love our scratch racing as it is so please leave us alone and just worry about your own weight classes

One rule that would stop all the confusion would be to bring back 21"rule for up to 36" and for 40LD-no limit up to 23" (JUST MY OPPION) biggrin.gif I WILL PUT THIS IN HERE AS WELL AS THE OTHER THREAD

images.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CAN I ASK WHAT THESE SO CALLED BIG DOGS. DO THEY RUN ON THE STRAIGHTS AS WELL AS THE BENDS IF THEY DO FARE INUFF BUT IF NOT AND THEY JUST RUN THE BENDS AFTER THE STRAIGHT SEASON AS FINISHED WHAT DO PEOPLE DO WITH THEM IN THE SUMMER MONTHS ?

images.jpg

milly said:
DavidH said:

bigguns a very competitive class  :thumbsup: great to watch.

Why should we David?No limit means no limit.We don't interfere with the yard per pound dogs :rant:

here here.

unwanted said:
CAN I ASK WHAT THESE SO CALLED BIG DOGS. DO THEY RUN ON THE STRAIGHTS AS WELL AS THE BENDS IF THEY DO FARE INUFF BUT IF NOT AND THEY JUST RUN THE BENDS AFTER THE STRAIGHT SEASON AS FINISHED WHAT DO PEOPLE DO WITH THEM IN THE SUMMER MONTHS ?
u cud ask that in reverse ie if u dont do the bends wot do u do with the dogs in the winter?

Same as the ones that dont run the bends in the winter months probably

well we dont do the bends so handicap race during the winter @ the mo.

id just like to say i for one am glad they havent brought in the capping of the no limit.

sherry said:
does the person who keeps proposing this actually have a no limit dog? ( i bet not)

Dont bet on it Carole.

same each year pick on the scratch NO LIMIT is NO LIMIT :rant: WHIPPET TRAPS ON BENDS I HEAR :( WHAT A WAIST OF TIME :x think numbers are down enough without all this i agree with fletch promoting indeed :rant:

well seems the straight season is a hell of a lot longer than the bend season were do these big dogs race ?not a hard question to answer.maybe they run with greyhounds or lurcher racin who knows ???????

unwanted said:
can i ask why i should race any of my dogs on the straights i pay the same money as anyone else but i might be wrong but surely i am entitled to run my dogs were i want to.

WHEN THE BEND SEASON IS OVER IT QUITE SIMPLE I JUST FEED THEM.

CAN YOU ALSO TELL ME WHY CERTAIN PEOPLE THINK I SHOULD RACE MY DOGS ON THE STRAIGHTS.

CHEERS GRAHAM PENDLETON

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back