The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

no limit's

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
;) well i just trecieved a reply off chris cornish and she thinks its a great idea to start a scratch column. Write as much as I want but prefrebaly less than 50 pages Ive got no idea what she means there though lol :lol: So starting in Aprils whippet news you woll see a scratch column. Any ideas what I can call it?

[SIZE=14pt]THE WHINGERS COLUMN[/SIZE]

:oops: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]LOL[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]DOES THAT MEAN WINGE?? JOHN[/SIZE] :oops:

[SIZE=21pt]THE SCRATCH ELITE [/SIZE] :p

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: was that WINNERS column john? I was thinking more on the lines of THE CREAM OF THE CROP :lol: wot u think? Or THE CREME DE LA CREME? :lol:

Come on I want some serious ideas can anyone think of any?

;) the scratch elite is a good one pat. :cheers: Come on everyone get your thinking caps on and We can have a poll. :cheers:

When I said I had not received a trophy it was not because it had not been returned it was because there has never been one to start with, this is not the first time Enie has won open events. In fact it may be 4 times different opens, BWRA and NWRF AND YES I HAVE STARTED DONATING NEW TROPHYS

Gary

Come on Ernie

:cheers: good on you gary> :cheers: (donating trophies) :cheers:

HOW ABOUT CALLING IT PROPER DOGS COLUMN ;) AS FOR DONATING TROPHYS I GAVE ONE FOR LAST YEARS NWRF SUPREME SCRATCH WINNER ON THE BENDS,BUT I THINK THE FED AND BWRA COLLECT ENOUGH MONEY FOR THEMSELVES TO SUPPLY TROPHY,S.WHATS THE POINT IN RACERS RISKING RUNNING THEIR DOGS EXTRA RACES ONLY TO BE TOLD SORRY BUT THERES NO TROPHY :angry:

surley all dogs should be treat the same no matter what height / weight they are

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back