The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

North West Champion Results 31/7/11

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
IMG_9730-1.jpg

IMG_9731.jpg

IMG_9732.jpg

IMG_9733.jpg

IMG_9734.jpg

IMG_9735.jpg

IMG_9736-1.jpg

IMG_9737-1.jpg

IMG_9738-1.jpg

IMG_9739.jpg

Thanks for sharing the photo's Trish they are great :thumbsup: what a great day :thumbsup:

Trish it look's like Sonny jim is smiling at the camra as he is running towards you :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely day :thumbsup: Well Done the all the committee, winners and finalists :D

A huge well done to all the Northern members for another fantastic North West Champs :cheers:

Congratulations to all the winners & finalists & all the dogs that ran :cheers: A huge well done to Gill with Cleo (Iz'e A Cracker) :cheers: I bet you floated home Gill :thumbsup:

And Baby Love a close second :thumbsup:

Femme Fatale :cheers:

Master of Light :cheers:

Quiver :cheers: :cheers:

Armistice Day :cheers:

A Touch Of The North :cheers:

Sonny Jim :cheers:

Blue Boy :cheers:

Fantastic pics again Trish :thumbsup: That's a lovely photo of Vince Julia & Oscar, one for the album I think!

Thanks to all our Scottish friends who travelled a long way to support our open :thumbsup: Hope Pele & Ethel are soon on the road to recovery :luck:

I was going to say that Diane - beautiful pics, but the one of Vince, Julia and Oscar needs to be in a frame on their wall - it's perfect :thumbsup: Well done Trish, and thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

:D :D Only one word can describe the weekend at the Northern " PRICELESS " the weather, track and company as well as the racing were ALL fantastic, congratulations to all the runners finalist's and winners :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing the pics Trish as when i am down at the traps can never see how things end, and the photo's of Gazza and Oscar in the Final are brilliant and how close was it they were shoulder to shoulder right from the traps 2 honest dogs trying their hardest and well done to Oscar and Julia and Vince :thumbsup:

Also huge well done to all our Scottish dogs Rosie and Zeno in the 14-19lb Main final our Novo 3rd in the 20-22lb Main Final and Gio winning the 23-25 Cons Final Gazza of course 2nd in the 29-32lb Main Final and lastly our old boy Coisty ( NWVch Blueboy 2nd year running ) in the Vet 27-32lb Final.

Also Ozzy and Fletcher who were unlucky to go out in their Semi Finals.

The Northern Club have organised another great days racing thanks and good luck to the Club for the years to come :cheers: :cheers:

Lastly we hope Ethel and Pele are well on the road to recovery today :thumbsup:

well done all the winners and finalist. would have loved to have been there but a bit too far to travel with only one dog. hopefully next year :thumbsup:

I enjoyed my visit and I enjoy seeing the photos of Tintreach (one word, don't pronounce the 'e', Irish Gaelic for lightning) in the heavyweight veterans. That's the last racing photo, blue jacket #2, posted 10.44. Seeing those photos, in which he was still well behind the winner, impresses on me how well he did to overcome his considerable handicap and end up being second by only a nose. He will be 7 next month; this was his first race in a year, first time out as a "veteran". A pity there weren't more veterans racing, but they had a good race anyway for the finals.

The speaker system was very good and reduced the anxiety I usually feel when I'm waiting for my dogs turn at the races and trying to keep track of what's happening

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back