The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Northern Peds Club Go Coursing

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Scott Frodsham said:
Strike Whippets said:
Great photo's  :D   .....Well done Millie .......Can I spy Mr. F there with Gabe or Forest and Sam ??  .....Good to see you back hun  :huggles:

Yeah this bad boy is back! 8)

Fantastic pictures! :thumbsup:

Boys did me proud. Samael 1st (in his first ever lure coursing competition) and Gabriel 2nd. Bit wet but they loved it. Both crashed out in their new beds.

:cheers:

Oh eh up bad boy's back (w00t) won't be long till he's in k9 jail (w00t) :lol:

Carol Jepson said:
Scott Frodsham said:
Strike Whippets said:
Great photo's  :D   .....Well done Millie .......Can I spy Mr. F there with Gabe or Forest and Sam ??  .....Good to see you back hun  :huggles:

Boys did me proud. Samael 1st (in his first ever lure coursing competition) and Gabriel 2nd. Bit wet but they loved it. Both crashed out in their new beds.

Carol get your calculator out! :- "

great pics, :thumbsup: im still washing the mud off me wellies! :D

Scott Frodsham said:
Strike Whippets said:

Glad to read that your boys are back running again Scott. It's been too long since they graced the field/track. Congrats with Samael and Gabe. :cheers: :huggles:

Scott Frodsham said:
Carol Jepson said:
Scott Frodsham said:
Strike Whippets said:

Carol get your calculator out! :- "

At least I can make you all laugh :D :D

Great pics looks like a great day out :thumbsup:

Great pics Trish :thumbsup: We had a brill day, Though I felt like I was sat n a puddle all the way home (w00t) Maddie loved the lure coursing - think she's found her calling - she's still shattered now bless her

Well done everyone, great pictures Trish :thumbsup:

NAOMI said:
Great pics Trish  :thumbsup:   We had a brill day, Though I felt like I was sat n a puddle all the way home  (w00t)   Maddie loved the lure coursing - think she's found her calling  -  she's still shattered now bless her

she certainly was in her element wasnt she :huggles:

them little legs can certainly move :wub:

see you all sunday and lets hope its a nice dry day :lol:

Great pics. Well done all

Bl0ody missed it... thought it was this weekend :(

Thinking of going to the Midland Game Fair as not been for a few years.. they also bumped up the admission prices too (w00t)

Just as a footnote....... I spoke to Dennis Green and the plan is to do some lure coursing at the Northern this winter. Me Dennis and Barry just need to get together and sort some dates out. Watch this space. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back