The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Not Been Around For A While....

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So sorry to hear your sad news. :( He looked a beautiful dog. :wub: :wub:

RIP Maddison

How sad to loose such a young dog, but it was wonderful that you were able to spend that time with him & make sure his last few weeks were good ones with lots of food & spoiling from the sounds of it.

Linda

so sorry for you and the lovely Maddison, I agree with Krislin, he was pampered right to the end :(

He's lucky to have found you Sprout. Loved till the end for who he was RIP Maddison.

So sorry to hear of your loss Sprout. Pleased however that Maddison enjoyed his last few weeks.

Thoughts are with you.

:( So sorry :( ....your story brought a tear to my eye. Gorgeous looking lad.

Oh Bev I'm so sorry! :huggles: He was far too young for this! :( My thoughts are with you and Marc and the rest of the gang. :huggles:

Run free Maddison. :wub: :wub: o:) o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful face. So sorry to hear of your sad loss.

The memories of your happy times together will stay with you forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear this. Thinking of you at this very sad time. So glad your boy had such a nice few weeks with you.

Beejay has put it nicely - he was lucky to have had such a fantastic family to share his short life with and he knew nothing but love.

Thinking of you at this dreadful time.

:huggles: to you both and all your four legged family.

I dont know if this is any consolation to you but I was looking at some rescue pages yesterday and there are so many old dogs that are in kennels awaiting homes - poor things are probably going to die in there instead of a loving home. We've lost 2 young dogs ourselves and it is totally devastating but yesterday I consoled myself in the fact that they both died surrounded by love.

RIP Maddison

[SIZE=14pt]RIP[/SIZE] Maddison :luck: :luck:

Sorry for your loss sprout :(

Vicki

RIP Maddison.

What a lovely photo to remember him by.

i cry so much when i read these stories, the loss must be unbearable.

my heart goes out to you

goodnight and god bless little one xxxxxx

:( So sorry for your loss Sprout :(

RIP Maddison

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back