The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Not Long Now

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Nicky, Congratulation and good luck with the new arrival. I would just like to say having been a avid watcher on K9 for the last 2 years, there is nobody else on this forum who I would rather my Jasper to go to if anything, (god forbid) happened to me! Although after what happened to Blue and Jasmine, Jasper is only allowed out of his bubble wrap for toilet and feeding and THAT IS IT!!!!! As for going out for a walk or a run you can FORGET IT HE IS FAR TO PRECIOUS!!!! (only joking by the way). You can see that all of your dogs are very lucky to have an owner like you, and little Poppy's memory is being carried on in the next little addition is a lovely gesture :wub: . I can't wait for the pictures. I must have missed you being judged for having a Iggy - my response to that is what has it got to do with anybody else, keep your noses out!!!!!!!!!
aww im very touched by what you said hun :huggles: as i know how precious your jasper is to you :*

Good luck with your new baby. Your dogs all look beautiful. Do you think I could squeeze another one in ????

Good luck with your new baby. Your dogs all look beautiful. Do you think I could squeeze another one in ????
(w00t) hell yeh move that fridge and extend that fab bed fit 2 more in there easily (w00t) (w00t)

Just the one more to get now, Nicky, then you'll have a round number of 8 ;)
I do think Meg needs a lurcher friend .... I know of some lovely pups who will be 8 weeks old at the beginning of October :- :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Good luck for ickle Poppy's arrival, hun :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:
(w00t) (w00t) jane STOP IT!!you no how easily led i am :- no 7 is enough now :sweating: no more room on my bed and it would have to sleep on the floor cant be having that can we :teehee:

oh i said all this and more but no 8 here we come :lol:

I do think Meg needs a lurcher friend .... I know of some lovely pups who will be 8 weeks old at the beginning of October :- :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

(w00t) (w00t) jane STOP IT!!you no how easily led i am :- no 7 is enough now :sweating: no more room on my bed and it would have to sleep on the floor cant be having that can we :teehee:

:lol: well i mean it trish NOOOO more ,mind you i said that after blue then after ollie then again after tia and again after poppy then again after lily then yet again after meg and millie :-

:lol: well i mean it trish NOOOO more ,mind you i said that after blue then after ollie then again after tia and again after poppy then again after lily then yet again after meg and millie :-

I don't think you will ever have enough :lol: I think you will always find room in your heart and your home for one more.

what a fab idear to have Poppy as her new name carnt wait to seethe photos Nicky.

I think you could get another lurcher too just for meg ;)

xxxxx

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) ONE MORE SLEEP (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

I don't think you will ever have enough :lol: I think you will always find room in your heart and your home for one more.
lets just say theres a little space left on me bed for a realy needy one :D

Hope everything goes well nicky :) Lily is gonna love having a little friend :huggles:

Looking forward to seeing some pics of Poppy :wub:

We named Star in memory of Jesse :wub: (RIP) as 'Star' was the nickname given to Jesse by the vets after his amputation, it's a lovely thing

to do :huggles:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) ONE MORE SLEEP (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)
:b daaa ok its two more sleeps got me dates mixed up its tuesday we bring her home :b

Oh heck, here I was so excited to see how you got on and to finally see little Poppy and now I have had the wind taken out of my sails :(

So is it tomorrow???? (Tuesday)

I don't know how I am going to contain myself :wacko:

Gosh it's that soon! Hope you've got the camera charged as we expect to see photos of the gorgeous Poppy on Tuesday.

Im excited for you! I Really NEED another one! lol there addictive! Even though they chew your shoes,wallet,bank cards, driving licence, cd's, cable's, loo roll, table legs, carpet, sofa, printer paper, Hair straightners, hand bags and mobile phones you can't help but love them and we'd be mad not to have one wouldnt we? :wacko: haha :D Good luck with the puppy! xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back