The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Notts&derby Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We were all looking forward to it too :( but seems silly holding ours when both shows are so close,and they had arranged their date well before we did.Won't be too longgggggg :lol: for spring

Ah that's a shame, look forward to spring!!! Yay!!!

I'd just like to say thank you so much from the N.L.&R.C. for for your very gracious gesture of re scheduling your show in favour of ours,hope you'll come to ours and introduce yourself.Once again thank you and if we can help in any way feel free to ask.

Sonia & Ian

I'd just like to say thank you so much from the N.L.&R.C. for for your very gracious gesture of re scheduling your show in favour of ours,hope you'll come to ours and introduce yourself.Once again thank you and if we can help in any way feel free to ask.Sonia & Ian

Kiss Arse

I'd just like to say thank you so much from the N.L.&R.C. for for your very gracious gesture of re scheduling your show in favour of ours,hope you'll come to ours and introduce yourself.Once again thank you and if we can help in any way feel free to ask.Sonia & Ian

Kiss Arse
Telling it like it is.

Sonia

Kiss Arse
Telling it like it is.

Sonia

will be good to meet you all when we put this show on in spring :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiss Arse

Not a pretty thought :x :lol: Don't know who you are,but we were happy to re-schedule,and even more happy to hope that,by re-scheduling it has helped the show at South Wingfield :thumbsup: Thanks for the thanks Sonia :)

Due to Linda and Richard having a show on at South Wingfield,on the 27th.Notts&Derby have decided to reschedule our show for spring of next year. :thumbsup:
does that mean the show isnt on next sunday (27th) now? :unsure:

Kiss Arse
Telling it like it is.

Sonia
hi sonia

are you and ian going to the show on the 27th is it easy to find.me and john are thinking of coming also will there be any racing?

speak to you soon

lynda :thumbsup:

Kiss Arse
Telling it like it is.

Sonia
hi sonia

are you and ian going to the show on the 27th is it easy to find.me and john are thinking of coming also will there be any racing?

speak to you soon

lynda :thumbsup:
Hi Linda yes we will be going to Sth. Wingfield,we're downthere for the weekend, it's not hard to find but there is no racing unfortunately. See you soon

Sonia

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back