The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Notts & Derby Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done all winners and runners, especially the big boy harvey! and Jo/Yvonne's new addition evry impressive, some good close races.

WELL DONE TO ALL THE RACERS AND LES AND LINDA FOR HOSTING THIS EVENT

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT OPEN FOR THIS NEW TRACK LET'S HOPE THE FIRST OF MANY

PAT AND JOHN

THURROCK

well done workers and winners :) big well done branco ;)

Well done North Notts on a well run open. This will be one of the best tracks in the country with a bit more work.[What a smashing little club]

Well done Les, Linda, Karen, Evonne, Geoff, Paul. Gordon, & all the other workers on an open that went without a hitch. This club can only get better.

Also a big well done to all the other winners. :thumbsup:

Well done North Notts on a well run open. This will be one of the best tracks in the country with a bit more work.[What a smashing little club]Well done Les, Linda, Karen, Evonne, Geoff, Paul. Gordon, & all the other workers on an open that went without a hitch. This club can only get better.

Also a big well done to all the other winners. :thumbsup:
WELL SAID JOHN THIS TRACK WILL BE THE BEST :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your kind comments, we do strive to try and get things right( ask Lynda what i'm like at 7am when a fencing stake is out of line lol) the work on the track is ongoing and hopefully be as we (well i) would like it. Programs were out by 1.15 thanks Lynn Rowley for use of printer, racing started at 1.30 + finished about 5pm. so thanks to all racers for being at the traps on time for their races it all helps make the event run well. So once again thanks from all at NOTTS + DERBY W.R.C. Les.

What an excellent Open! :D

Well done to all the organisers, the track was superb and the card ran smoothly. I think many will have aspirations for this track in the future and rightly so. ;)

Newcomers Hellseeker and Annagram certainly gave onlookers plenty of attention in their races both very impressive youngsters. :thumbsup:

Well done to all the winners. :cheers:

Photos are online now here > Notts & Derby WRC Open 2009

and on facebook - Les you'll have to get a groups page on there for the club so you can add more. :D

well done all the winners, branco taking supreme she been flying just hasnt had the rub of the green,nice one john,jean :thumbsup:

twiz winning his class :thumbsup:

unbelievable hellseeker giving freddie a hard race (w00t) in its first race wow.

harvey taking supreme scr from freddie nice one karen :luck:

prada back out sure she will be flying again in a few weeks (bitches ahhh seasons)

nice one cobain taking the dogs :thumbsup:

great club fantastic track, nice one les/linda and the workers.

think the turn out says it all :thumbsup: :luck:

thanks for doing the photos jac they are great :thumbsup:

Great pics Jac,could have been photo finish pics :thumbsup: You could have tweeked my pic :- :lol: will put my order in when i've been through them again :thumbsup:

Excellent pictures, love the ones of red (Hellseeker)!!!

well done all the winners, branco taking supreme she been flying just hasnt had the rub of the green,nice one john,jean :thumbsup:
twiz winning his class :thumbsup:

unbelievable hellseeker giving freddie a hard race (w00t) in its first race wow.

harvey taking supreme scr from freddie nice one karen :luck:

prada back out sure she will be flying again in a few weeks (bitches ahhh seasons)

nice one cobain taking the dogs :thumbsup:

great club fantastic track, nice one les/linda and the workers.

think the turn out says it all :thumbsup: :luck:
OPPS :b FORGOT OR LOCAL YOUNGSTERS, RR TAKING SUPREME ,ALSO MOLLS PRIDE, AND LITTLE ZEUS BOTH RUNNING VERY WELL, SOZ,

TROUBLE IS THERE ARE SO MANY GOODUNS UP NORTH (w00t) DIFFICULT ,TO REMEMBER THEM ALL. (THATS OUR SADIE OUT OF THE RED FOR THE HANDICAP TONIGHT) SOZ,LYNE, DEBS, NICOLA. BEST OF LUCK FOR THE FUTURE :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back