The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Notts & Derby

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We really miss our night out with you,so many shows at the mo,try not to over

do it with Crackerdog.Spike is lame,would like to get and trial Louis :thumbsup:

Hope to see you soon.

Amanda.x

be great to see you Amanda with your gang well done with Cracker he's doing well :thumbsup:

well another lovely night at club weather was really nice :sweating: again lots of pups running my 2 had there first go out the box and went well, andy came over with is lovely pup good luck with him Andy :luck: thanks to Maureen and Julie helping with the weight in, hope you had a nice night out Linda see you sunday on to results only 8 dogs tonight nice to see Cath Dennis and gang and thanks to Dennis for doing the traps :thumbsup:

ht 1

R Try once more 3rd

B Magical moany 4th

W Barona 1st

Bk Run once more 2nd

ht2

R Top peak 1st

B Hannah montana 3rd

W More or less 2nd

B final

winner Hannah Montana

second Magical moany

A final

Winner Top peak

second Run once more

SCR. SOLO

JUST PEAK

we are having A,B,C, racing this sunday anyone coming for a run we are putting a free BBQ on so come and enjoy a nice easter sunday at club can you post on here or let me or linda no if your coming so we no how much food to get thanks :thumbsup:

Had a great time, pleased with Trudy's improvement from 1st run to 2nd, she's really starting to learn and get some confidence. Track was good, company was great. Looking forward to next week :thumbsup:

well another lovely night at club weather was really nice :sweating: again lots of pups running my 2 had there first go out the box and went well, andy came over with is lovely pup good luck with him Andy :luck: thanks to Maureen and Julie helping with the weight in, hope you had a nice night out Linda see you sunday on to results only 8 dogs tonight nice to see Cath Dennis and gang and thanks to Dennis for doing the traps :thumbsup: ht 1

R Try once more 3rd

B Magical moany 4th

W Barona 1st

Bk Run once more 2nd

ht2

R Top peak 1st

B Hannah montana 3rd

W More or less 2nd

B final

winner Hannah Montana

second Magical moany

A final

Winner Top peak

second Run once more

SCR. SOLO

JUST PEAK

we are having A,B,C, racing this sunday anyone coming for a run we are putting a free BBQ on so come and enjoy a nice easter sunday at club can you post on here or let me or linda no if your coming so we no how much food to get thanks :thumbsup:
By your two do you mean my two? lol.

We'll be there sunday!

well another lovely night at club weather was really nice :sweating: again lots of pups running my 2 had there first go out the box and went well, andy came over with is lovely pup good luck with him Andy :luck: thanks to Maureen and Julie helping with the weight in, hope you had a nice night out Linda see you sunday on to results only 8 dogs tonight nice to see Cath Dennis and gang and thanks to Dennis for doing the traps :thumbsup: ht 1

R Try once more 3rd

B Magical moany 4th

W Barona 1st

Bk Run once more 2nd

ht2

R Top peak 1st

B Hannah montana 3rd

W More or less 2nd

B final

winner Hannah Montana

second Magical moany

A final

Winner Top peak

second Run once more

SCR. SOLO

JUST PEAK :p

By your two do you mean my two? lol.

We'll be there sunday!
no Jo i mean Teddy and Archie :p lol but yes your 2 went really well and Karen got blue in and out the trap lol

Enjoyed my short visit,Wednesday.Pups all looked well coming out the traps :thumbsup: Blue was a doddle after Harvey,Jo :thumbsup: Track looked great :thumbsup: Looking forward to Sunday

can you put me down for at least 20 burgers and 10 hot dogs :thumbsup:

Just to let anyone know who is coming racing on Sunday that the track is in realy good condition, with a thick covering of grass and we have not had to water as yet, burgers and sausages on order for Lee lol

can you put me down for at least 20 burgers and 10 hot dogs :thumbsup:
you no what my mum always says "if you ask you dont get !! and if you dont ask you dont want " lol ;)

hi Les i will be there but only to trial my pups as vivs twilight is injured

i will have a burger with onions please

don

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back