The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Numpty's Dumpties

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Arnt they all such a super colour and chunky pups too :wub: :wub:

I didnt want a partie from Indias litter, but I try to keep the pick for showing .irrespective of colour, :)) I feel sure youve had a partie in the past? but maybe not , the old brains cells arnt what they used to be :wacko:

What a shame you are so far away from me.Id love to come see

dessie said:
She loves snuggling with the teddies
Wow! Ive got the boy version (w00t) :lol:

Blue20and20White20boy20at2052020day.jpg

They are a beautiful litter :huggles: :wub:

They are just stunning!! :wub: and such super colors too....I'll have the parti's please along with any onions that you care to throw in,as they fry not only my onions but the burgers to go along with them!! :lol: :teehee: :p

I certainly don't envy you job of picking outta that little lot....GOOD LUCK! :blink:

JAX said:
Arnt they all such a super colour and chunky pups too  :wub:   :wub:
Thank you, I am very pleased with them!

I didnt want a partie from Indias litter, but I try to keep the pick for showing  .irrespective of colour, :))   I feel sure youve had a partie in the past? but maybe not , the old brains cells arnt what they used to be  :wacko:

Quite so.  :thumbsup: I will not make up my mind for sure until they can standy uppy and have their pics taken weekly.  Lochangel is a parti and I kept her because I considered her the best bitch in that litter.  She produced 4 partis and a brindle in her first litter which I considered to be all much of a muchness so kept my preference, the brindle, which was Angel's Venture who hasn't done too badly in the ring!

My gut feeling is that this lot are very even also so, as I say, the partis would have to be extra special to stay over the brindles

:wub: that little girlie is SUPER EXTRA SPECIAL to me :wub: :wub:

well I'm not even looking, so don't even know what you lot are talking about 8)

the 2nd one looks really lighter in colour to the 1st :wub: :wub: are they the boys?

are you keeping a boy or girl..?

la la la la la la la la la la la la la I'm not listening or looking! la la la la la la la

peppermint lady said:
the 2nd one looks really lighter in colour to the 1st :wub:   :wub: are they the boys?are you keeping a boy or girl..?

The first one is the 'other' girlie and is the darkest in the litter, the second pic is the boy who is the least brindle of the three brindle boys (if that makes sense), probably going to end up most like Daddy colourwise.

Don't know which I will keep yet!

Ummm, where are the two week pics :- "

TCx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back