The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

O.m.g Seen That Snow

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:blink: Had rain all night and it's still coming down on and off. Quite mild at the moment, but the sky is leaden and quite depressing. Still, it's better than the white stuff! :wub:

:unsure: Had rain all night long, which turned to sleet about an hour ago. We now have snow, but it's quite mild and I can't see it staying. Near to the house it's quite slushy and wet. If we get through today with nothing worse, then we will be racing on Sunday. As it's a trophy day, the dogs will have a yard sex allowance, so we should have a good turn out! I do hope so. :- :wub:

There's bad weather forecast again all over.i hope you get your running in at the weekend

i have been going to the beach getting good runs in down there,without worries of any slips

lets hope we don't get what we got last month :angry:

There's bad weather forecast again all over.i hope you get your running in at the weekendi have been going to the beach getting good runs in down there,without worries of any slips

lets hope we don't get what we got last month :angry:
:thumbsup: It's good that you've got the beach to go to, at least you can keep them fit and stop them going stir-crazy. The forcast for here, over the weekend, is quite good. That's if the weather men have it right! The snow has turned to rain again so I think we'll be alright. The "girls" don't like going out in it, so they're having to be toe-assisted at the moment. (w00t) :wub:

was hoping to get to Wessy this weekend (w00t) but just got up to a couple of inches of snow this morning :blink:

:unsure:

was hoping to get to Wessy this weekend (w00t) but just got up to a couple of inches of snow this morning :blink:
Let's hope it doesn't freeze for you, then at least you can run. :unsure: :wub:

freezing here in newcastle and its trying very hard to snow hope it keeps away :angry:

been snowing here for the last 3 hours took dogs out this morning and the ground is frozen rock solid

:unsure: Gone a lot milder here now and all the snow has gone, but now the mist is coming down. Still, haven't got to go out, so not bothered. The "girls have been fed and are now relaxing on the settee quite contented! :wub:

Nothing here but I got caught in the snow in Sheffield earlier today, I fell over :b face first, glasses flew off - but at least being at the hospital already I was in the right place for it :eek: .

Fleesh

Last edited by a moderator:
Snow here this morning. Turned to rain dinner time. Now damp and misty.

Lovely and warm in the house. !!!! Dogs have been bribed with bones.

a bit wet sleet here at the coast,but went to Durham earlier and they were getting a bit of a cover :angry:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back