The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

O.m.g Seen That Snow

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just a dusting here last night but its bloody snowing as i type god im soooooo sick of it!!!! :angry:

(w00t) Got up this morning to find about six inches had fallen overnight. It's still snowing as I type this. It looks like it's set in for the day and I only hope it goes as quickly as it came. It looks really lovely, but it aint half cold round yer exposed bits! :wub:

(w00t) Got up this morning to find about six inches had fallen overnight. It's still snowing as I type this. It looks like it's set in for the day and I only hope it goes as quickly as it came. It looks really lovely, but it aint half cold round yer exposed bits! :wub:
Keep em in then Dee.!!!!!

Coming down heavy here. Think we will be snowed in for christmas.

it stopped 4 a while here even had a glimpse of the sun and now... ITS SNOWING AGAIN!!!! :angry:

Well l did get home :)) it was a long journey 23 hours in all, :)) many thanks to Mick Cunningham for picking me up and bringing me home, and my isin't cold, lucky for mev Toni left the heating on, very cold and icy now :( :(

Well l did get home :)) it was a long journey 23 hours in all, :)) many thanks to Mick Cunningham for picking me up and bringing me home, and my isin't cold, lucky for mev Toni left the heating on, very cold and icy now :( :(

glad u back home safe and sound. its snowing again here, infavt i just wake up everyday expecting it now lol

welcome home Shelly bet you feeling the cold more than us :wacko: ...there's a lot more forecast for tonight,i cant stand it :angry:

:rant: even the beech is covered in snow and ice within 30 yards of the sea, unbelievable all that salt and still freezing.as that highgate open is off on the 27th. knocking off a bit with them. cannot do anything around ours tryed a road work and they started picking up there feet fields to icey, so be going to the beech 2/3 times a week. looks like they will put a lb or 2 on over the xmas break. thermal cotton wool back out :D :thumbsup:

getting a bit sickening this cold and snowy weather. wonder if pelaw will be on sunday nice boxing day afternoon out :luck:

lets all go to pelaw grange :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
not looking good for pelaw meeting tomorrow or sunday. they havnt raced for 2 weeks. heard some tracks have been running on poor tracks loads a bad injurys hocks etc. maybe the dogs are running 70% fit. joe at easington will not run unless the track is 100% safe for the dogs .

not looking good for pelaw meeting tomorrow or sunday. they havnt raced for 2 weeks. heard some tracks have been running on poor tracks loads a bad injurys hocks etc. maybe the dogs are running 70% fit. joe at easington will not run unless the track is 100% safe for the dogs .
dave i wudnt think any tracks wud b open in this. my dogs havent been off the lead since about october havent been proply walked since then as im sure thats when the snoo started. we all in the same boat. seriosly thinking of investing in a running machine. gem decided to run round the back garden this morning in the snow shes so full of it. lets all wish for the snow to thaw. :luck:

All my dogs get rested from nnwrf bend champs till 2nd week in jan , always have ...they enjoy the xmas dinners and rest i think ..quick 15 min walk a day

All my dogs get rested from nnwrf bend champs till 2nd week in jan , always have ...they enjoy the xmas dinners and rest i think ..quick 15 min walk a day
spot on dee dogs need winters rest see you in new year :thumbsup:

(w00t) So far, today, we've had rain, sleet, a bit of snow and now it's thawing like mad. Everytime I go to my front door, another icicle falls off and hits me on the head. Let's hope the thaw continues, then, maybe, we can get out and about a bit more. :wub:

Thawing like mad here . Had all the dogs out over the fields this morning. Came home and scrubbed the run. Nice to be able to do it

without it freezing over. Just looked out of the window. SLEET !!!!!!!!!! A least dogs are knackered till tomorrow.

pewlaw was on heaving, canny afternoon out, paramedics turned out to johng didnt have a winner all day£££££££££££££££££££££££ :(

col and allison a bit luckless as well. the missis and myself had a canny day 6 winners (w00t) odds where a sh -t, but it payed for our day out reviveed john with a couple of pints of lager col is partcial to a pot of cider.

that first bend at pelaw is so tight the dogs are scratting to get round but all came off ok thats what i like to see :luck:

take the foot off the pedal with ours a bit. but still beeching them and when possible a gallop around easington. dont like them to loose to much condition .

just to hard and icey for the fields as yet or road walk. + i have put 1/2 stone on (w00t) got to come off but i am getting the leg work as usual.

lets hope it gets a bit milder.

got up to more snow this morning but its rained on and off so its going..cant wait to the back of it :thumbsup:

Absolutly peeing down Hope it takes all this white stuff away.

Dogs havent been out since Camios like pit bulls rest will do them good.

Happy New year to everybody.

regards

Joyce

Last edited by a moderator:
All gone here !!!

Just big puddles in the garden now, can finally clean out the runs as the muck isn't frozen to the ground any more !!!

Dogs can't wait to get out for a proper run around, I think the pups and Freya are bursting for some running :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back