The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

O.m.g Seen That Snow

:unsure: We had a light dusting of snow overnight, but it's only lay on the grass and the shed roof, and all the roads are clear. This morning, we have blue skies and brilliant sunshine, so I'm just hoping it doesn't turn nasty again. :wub:

Loads of snow here today. (South Staffs/Midlands) Looks like we are in for plenty more too.

Took all the dogs to local playing field to have a play in it. Let them out in ones and twos.

By the time we had done all 10 we were snowed in on the car park. Had to dig out.!!!

All fed and fast asleep now. Think I need a brandy to warm me up.!!!!

nowt here today.its a really nice day too.hope you all dont get it too bad :thumbsup:

:unsure: No more snow, as yet, but the sky looks full of something or other. It's really cold though and that might be the reason it hasn't fell yet. :wub:

i cant believe we missed the snow looking at the weather up and down the country.its hit all the sport closed roads all over the place

and we had sunshine all day its bloody cold like..if you getting the snow get some photos on :thumbsup:

We missed the last bad weather as we only had a slight fall but afraid this time we have really been hit. Here in Kingswinford we have had approx. 8" and the roads/conditions have been and are terrible. I haven't been out today but from people I've spoken to have said there were cars/vans/lorries parked on the main/side roads as they couldn't get anywhere due to the heavy snow/conditions. Glad I stayed at home!!! :sweating:

we got loads snow friday evening and through the night, all dogs curled up bar 1 our jack in and out through back door like a loony loves it, still about this morning though it hasnt put any more down

fiona

well its back :angry: hope we don't get what we had last time,cant stand it

the dogs just wont go out,i got to practically push them out the back door :wacko:

just a light layer here this morning hopefully that will go if the sun gets out

(w00t) Had no more snow, but a heavy frost. Went down and opened the club, just in case any members travelled, but there was only four of us. So, we had a cup of tea and decided to call it a day. We can only hope that the weather imprtoves for aour meeting on Boxing Day! :wub:

looks like flippin narnia again here!!! :angry:
love it pmsl...just been out with a scraper and de icer its an inch thick of frost on the motor

its got to be -14 tonight,i cant stand it :angry:

Kenny still very warm in Vietnam, but ment to be coming home on Wednesday and flying into Heathrow, l hope the weather starts to clear :))

Kenny still very warm in Vietnam, but ment to be coming home on Wednesday and flying into Heathrow, l hope the weather starts to clear :))
have a safe flight,all the airports are affected but there's flights still getting in its not a total freeze,yet lol.you will get flu when you get back to this cold hole :wacko:

have a safe flight,all the airports are affected but there's flights still getting in its not a total freeze,yet lol.you will get flu when you get back to this cold hole :wacko:
hope you get home OK Shelly,this weathers looking dodgy heathrow and gatwick are not running to cleaver

there's delays left right and centre,bad disruptions..

and there's bad snow forecast again for today :thumbsup:just seen the news gatwicks just reopened at 6 this morning

nothing on heathrow yet :thumbsup:

Keep the up dates coming Kenny, i'm now in Bankok and am ment to fly in the morning to Mumbi and then Heathrow so its acase of wait and see :sweating:

Keep the up dates coming Kenny, i'm now in Bankok and am ment to fly in the morning to Mumbi and then Heathrow so its acase of wait and see :sweating:
i will get the 6 o'clock news see whats on there but Heathrows not looking healthy,some are getting in and out but there's people sleeping all over the place..hope you get back OK,its a bad forecast again tonight,i will let you know :thumbsup:

that's us had a right covering again.its a good few inches too.and there's more to come,in fact its coming down thick right now :angry:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back