The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

O.m.g Seen That Snow

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It seems Roary ( ZEUS ) has a new kennel (w00t)

new.jpg

its getting worse about 8 inches so far maybe more

A fair bit of snow in Worksop over night, they have closed our school, so no work for me today, such a shame, that means i can puppy play all day today wooohooo i like the snow :thumbsup: :lol:

every time i look out the window it seems to b bloody snowing here :angry:

its finally arrived in Knutsford Cheshire only about 3" at present the dogs love it the first time Demon the staffie has seen snow can't get the little bugger in :teehee:

:unsure: Here in Church Gresley we've had about an inch of snow overnight and it keeps trying to drop some more, but it's like fine powdery stuff. The sky looks full of it though, so maybe we'll get a lot more later! (w00t)

Its arrived here overnight. Not very thick at the moment but still falling. South Staffs/Midlands.

Its arrived here overnight. Not very thick at the moment but still falling. South Staffs/Midlands.
just a dusting here not much phone line and computer was down last night engineers jus t been to repair the fault

Last edited by a moderator:
it's really thick here, and has been snowing heavy for most of today! (w00t)

Just a dusting here overnight in Havant. It cleared by about 10.00am but is trying to snow again now

although it's not very heavy.

I wondered if it will affect the BWRA AGM on Sunday.

regards

Doreen

we never got anymore over night and its starting to thaw out thank god

it went dark about an hour ago and really come down but stopped now.i know theres lots more to come

my dogs hate it and the little Yorkie gets lost in it she has to hop its so funny :wacko:

:thumbsup: Got everyone to work this morning & didn't have to scrape the car. The whole estate were our daughter works hadn't been gritted! What the hell do we pay our council tax for :rant:

Phew! Struggled getting the car out of 3-4" of snow in the garden at half six this morning, dropped Mum off at work on the way to Uni, in total a trip that took three hours rather than the usual hour and a half. Must admit though Huddersfield looked glorious as did Worksop :)

well its now freezing over here and theres more on the way! binmen havent been, buses goin off @ 7pm :angry:

Freya just disappeared into the snow up to her elbows, 10" as it stands on the tape measure. The next town/village Tickhill was just on Look North, about 2 miles from here. I'm NOT driving to Uni tomorrow as I did at half 6 this morning. Not seen sight nor sound of a bus in this village for the last few hours so looks like I get a snow day too tomorrow, they closed the local school today, less than 400yds from my house.

(w00t) We've had the fine powdery stuff falling on and off all day and it's lying. the main roads through the village are all open, so we can still get about ok, but some of our dominoe team can't get out, so our match has had to be postponed. I think there's a lot more to come so I went out and got fresh bread, milk etc., so it can please itself now. :wub:

Just over 18" deep, up to my knees, Jessica can't go out she disappears. Freya and Trudy been entertaining neighbours bouncing through the snow up and down the middle of the road, covered from nose to tail and right up over their backs !!!

god knows how deep it is here weve had it since fri and yes there was some more thru the night!!! :angry:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back