The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Offering A Forever Home

Diane_Hempsall

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello All - I'm Di and I'm new to the K9 Community. I have an ex-racer rescue greyhound aged 8 (Blackie) and I'm looking for a whippet companion for him. He's extremely friendly and loving once he gets to know you but is initially quite shy and retiring and we think he would appreciate a bit of canine company in his autumn years.

I'd like to give a loving home to a rescue whippet and have looked into the ones needing homes on this forum but (luckily for them) they found their forever homes quickly!

Does anyone know of a whippet that needs a home? We're based in East Yorkshire and my partner works from home so it would have human company on a permanent basis as well as greyhound company!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Di

Hallo Di and welcome to K9 :D

Good luck with your search - I'm sure there will be just the right whippet somewhere for you :luck: :thumbsup:

There is recent thread for a Whippet bitch needing a new home (if you look down the headings in this section). I'm not sure if she has a home yet.

Good luck with your search. :luck:

Hi, it sounds like you can offer a lovely home for a whippy - I am sure that your grey would love a friend to cuddle and run with.

If you have a look on www.thewhippetforum.com there is a looking for homes section.

Best of luck. :luck:

hi hun

welcome to k9! keep ur eyes posted on here there are always dogs coming up for rehoming.

Hello & welcome to k9 :)

Good luck with your search, i found my whippie on THE WHIPPET FORUM :thumbsup:

its worth a look :thumbsup:

Hi Di - its Annie D!!!! Good luck with your search - we'll find one for you!!! x :)

Hi Di, welcome to k9. Hope you find a lovely companion for your greyhound :thumbsup: Where abouts in East Yorkshire are you based? I'm in Beverley, do you know it?

Emma xxx

Hi Di, welcome to k9. Hope you find a lovely companion for your greyhound :thumbsup: Where abouts in East Yorkshire are you based? I'm in Beverley, do you know it?

Emma xxx

Hi Emma - We're based in Hook (just North of Goole) and quite often go to Beverley for a jaunt - it's a lovely place. Di

Diane_Hempsall said:
Hello All - I'm Di and I'm new to the K9 Community.  I have an ex-racer rescue greyhound aged 8 (Blackie) and I'm looking for a whippet companion for him.  He's extremely friendly and loving once he gets to know you but is initially quite shy and retiring and we think he would appreciate a bit of canine company in his autumn years.
I'd like to give a loving home to a rescue whippet and have looked into the ones needing homes on this forum but (luckily for them) they found their forever homes quickly!

Does anyone know of a whippet that needs a home?  We're based in East Yorkshire and my partner works from home so it would have human company on a permanent basis as well as greyhound company!

Many thanks

Di

Diane_Hempsall said:
Hi Diane - have you seen the female whippet in London?

Hello All - I'm Di and I'm new to the K9 Community.  I have an ex-racer rescue greyhound aged 8 (Blackie) and I'm looking for a whippet companion for him.  He's extremely friendly and loving once he gets to know you but is initially quite shy and retiring and we think he would appreciate a bit of canine company in his autumn years.

Does anyone know of a whippet that needs a home?  We're based in East Yorkshire and my partner works from home so it would have human company on a permanent basis as well as greyhound company!

Many thanks

Di

welcome to k9 di :thumbsup: im not too far from you and nice to have another yorkshire member on here :p

good luck in your search :thumbsup: :)

Welcome and i hope you find what your looking for :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back