The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Olive

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well hasn't she got that angelic look down to a fine art o:) o:) :wub: :wub:

Well she looks just like Molly has she just got a small amount of white on her chest?

Best keep em separate or they'll get mixed up :D

sue greenwood said:
Well she looks just like Molly has she just got a small amount of white on her chest?Best keep em separate or they'll get mixed up :D

and lolly has that splash on her chest...........i do hope we dont all end up in the same race :eek: we wont know who to pick up at the end :unsure: :lol:

naomi, she is looking :thumbsup: and maddie is :wub:

i saw dillon today also running about like a mad thing :wacko: i think these little bundles will keep you all on your toes :oops: :teehee: :lol:

sue greenwood said:
Well she looks just like Molly has she just got a small amount of white on her chest?Best keep em separate or they'll get mixed up :D

Yep Sue, she's got little flecks of white on her chest :blink: :eek: but I bet your Molly hasn't got 1 white toe with a black spot in the middle of it?! :p (w00t) though she may have.. afterall they are half sisters :huggles:

and lolly has that splash on her chest...........i do hope we dont all end up in the same race :eek: we wont know who to pick up at the end :unsure: :lol:

.... and we'll all be yelling MOLLY, LOLLY & OLLIE (w00t) :lol:

i saw dillon today also running about like a mad thing :wacko: i think these little bundles will keep you all on your toes :oops: :teehee: :lol:

Isn't he sooo gorgeous :huggles: and all the deadlys frightened of him (w00t) Maddie was petrified of Olive too when she arrived home :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Olive is very pretty and I bet she's going to give you a run for your money !

NAOMI said:

.... and we'll all be yelling MOLLY, LOLLY & OLLIE (w00t) :lol:

Isn't he sooo gorgeous :huggles: and all the deadlys frightened of him (w00t) Maddie was petrified of Olive too when she arrived home :lol:

I'll have paint her a different colour (w00t)

Weighed Olive yesterday - 5 LB 7 OZ :wub: She's really settled in with us now - after a few sleepless nights :- " -_-

Will dust off the camera & get snapping again tomorrow :D

Awww you've got another little 'un then :D .......She's gorgeous as is Maddie :wub: .......and yes more photos are needed ASAP :D

More photo's :D

She's beautiful and reminds me of Luca as a pup :wub:

:) dillon an olive are so a like in there looks cant wait to met olive dillon sends his love pictures please

Well here goes ... more piccies...

Me n Maddie attacking dad (w00t)

Quick snooze tops n tails :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back