The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Olive

She's not getting MY ball .... where can I hide it?

Olive is soooo sweet - now she looks so like Evie.... same cutie face. Evie also has a white flash on her chest - well two small white flashes, but three of her feet are tipped with white.

I love the piccies - you can see how much shes grown in just a couple of weeks.

:wub: :wub:

NAOMI said:
Well Olive is 9 weeks old today & weighs 6lb 11oz  :wub:   Here are some more piccies taken last night & today .....

Awwww she's going to be a little one ........I guess she'll be a 19lb-der :D .........Great photos, Olive looks gorgeous and very settled :wub:

aww your goi to have so much fun with her,she looks a real livewire :lol: :huggles:

HopeRosie said:
Olive is soooo sweet - now she looks so like Evie.... same cutie face. Evie also has a white flash on her chest - well two small white flashes, but three of her feet are tipped with white.
I love the piccies - you can see how much shes grown in just a couple of weeks.

:wub:   :wub:

Well they are half sisters you know :huggles: They share the same daddy

Olive just has 1 white toe, but she has white on the underside of her paws :wub:

Evie is gorgeous - not long to go now - it'll soon come around :wub: :wub:

Awwww she's going to be a little one ........I guess she'll be a 19lb-der :D .........Great photos, Olive looks gorgeous and very settled :wub:

Thanks hannah :thumbsup: We'll have to fatten her up then - We're hoping she'll be in a different weight group to Maddie who's 16lb :- "

trish g said:
aww your goi to have so much fun with her,she looks a real livewire :lol:   :huggles:
She is that Trish!! I could do with a pair of eyes in the back of my head :lol:

NAOMI said:

Thanks hannah :thumbsup: We'll have to fatten her up then - We're hoping she'll be in a different weight group to Maddie who's 16lb :- "

No dont do that i want mine in the 20lb group :D

She is lovely Naomi and she gives lovely kisses :wub: We don't want any more puppies in the 20lb group thankyou lol :lol:

Naomi and Rob, what a smashing little pup you have :huggles:

She looks very naughty, but cute with it. You'll all have such fun at the Northern with all those lovely pups. Best of all, they will all be ready to race at the beginning of next season (such a sensible time to have pups Diane) :thumbsup:

Maddie looks huge compared with Olive in the pictures, but of course we know she isn't huge really. Have great fun with her - I know you will.

If we don't see you before - we'll see you at the Northern and meet Olive and the rest of the family then.

Carol Jepson said:
She is lovely Naomi and she gives lovely kisses :wub:   We don't want any more puppies in the 20lb group thankyou lol :lol:
Well Ill have to fatten her up even more then & get her in the 22lb group (w00t)

(w00t) wow she is looking great :wub: ....i cant wait to meet her :thumbsup:

(i must get my camera out :- " )

June Jonigk said:
She looks very naughty, but cute with it.  You'll all have such fun at the Northern with all those lovely pups.  Best of all, they will all be ready to race at the beginning of next season (such a sensible time to have pups Diane) :thumbsup:

Maddie looks huge compared with Olive in the pictures, but of course we know she isn't huge really. Have great fun with her - I know you will. 

If we don't see you before - we'll see you at the Northern and meet Olive and the rest of the family then.

Thanks June :thumbsup:

You're right about the naughty/cuteness - she's got such an innocent face, you can't be cross with her for long (all of about 1 second :lol: )

When Olive first came home, she could stand underneath maddie without touching her... Now she doesnt fit! (w00t) So I don't think it'll be long before she's catching up to her :- "

I look forward to seeing you & Steve & all your lovely whippies - especially your gorgeous little "Mouse"

We're going to the Indi in July with Olive, but only to spectate as Maddie's just come into season :( so hopefully see you there... If not we'll see you at the Northern :thumbsup:

Naomi :D

Olive is just a gorgeous princess :wub: I just love her to bits, just you wait i'm sure she will do you proud :D

June Jonigk said:
She looks very naughty, but cute with it.  You'll all have such fun at the Northern with all those lovely pups.  Best of all, they will all be ready to race at the beginning of next season (such a sensible time to have pups Diane) :thumbsup:

Yes June it just worked out right in the end :thumbsup: Gypsy came in ten month to the day, she made us :sweating: a bit :lol:

peppermint lady said:
(w00t)   wow she is looking great :wub: ....i cant wait to meet her :thumbsup:
(i must get my camera out :- " )

Thanks Julie :thumbsup: can't wait to meet your Lolly & Gracie & of course see Dillon again :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back