The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

On The Beach......

jue332

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We have been away for a few days to the coast. It was Evies first holiday and she loved it :lol:

She had a great time on the beach, a bit unsure of the sea at first and only went to knee deep once. The sand was a big hit lots of running, sniffing and a bit of digging ( Oh No ! (w00t) ! )

Pictures to follow.

Julie and Evie

Resized_1st_Holiday_032.jpg

Ooo this is different :blink:

She looks like she is really enjoying the beach. It is so lovely for them to run on, wish we were a bit nearer (like 200 yards away 8) )

ah, bless, she looks so little and lost - except for the one where she has found mum again!

What a little sweetheart she is, looks like she did a bit of paddling, thats a fab pic of her running. :wub:

We NEED to see more of Evie :wub: :wub: so don't put the camera away :thumbsup:

I love the one of her running in the water, she looks so sweet.

Jenny

Evie looks a little sweetheart :wub: We defiantely need more photos of her.. please! :D

Ooooo..... she's adorable :wub:

Resized_1st_Holiday_035.jpg

On this one Evie had just spotted some noisey seagulls :p

Utterly , utterly gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh dear I do so want another puppy :( Must be strong - two has got to be enough :unsure:

waaaaw, gorgeous !! I love the picture of her in the water ! :b

I'm sure she had a great time !

What lovely pictures Jue - [SIZE=14pt]Evie[/SIZE] looks really gorgeous. :wub: :wub: o:) She is growing into a little beauty, love the beach pictures :thumbsup: we havnt been to the beach yet?? it is over an hour from us :( ... but WE WILL go one day.

Lovely pictures. Love that third one too. She's created her own trail of silver light behind her as she runs through the waves. What a special little whippie she is. Love her expression as she's watching the gulls too!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back