The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

On the blog: Top 16 Best Christmas Presents For Your Dog 2019

Aurora Pets

Registered
Aurora Pets Aurora Pets
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well it's that time of year again! The time of year when you have another perfectly acceptable reason to spoil your furry best friend.

Following so much positive feedback from our last year’s Christmas gift ideas for your dog and their humans and all the new exciting products that we have stocked from our amazing dog brands, we wanted to update you with some new ideas to celebrate your dog’s Christmas in 2019.

Read The Blog

top_christmas_presents_for_your_dog_2019_800x.jpg

Ive already ordered for my two. Custom made collars with their names embroidered on them.. no more lost dog tags...

And they arrived , in hindsight maybe I should have chosen a brighter lettering for Murphy but its ok..

Attachments

• DSCN8952.JPG
    DSCN8952.JPG
    362.4 KB · Views: 431
Timber is getting a new Equafleece in the teal colour.

Jasper will be getting bits of Christmas dinner, and any packaging he feels like shredding :)

Mine don't get anything,I'm a party pooper. They are dogs and have no concept of what Christmas is. They do get to go on a mega walk on the morning of the 25th. It's lovely and peaceful with no one around,it's bliss.

Mine don't get anything,I'm a party pooper. They are dogs and have no concept of what Christmas is. They do get to go on a mega walk on the morning of the 25th. It's lovely and peaceful with no one around,it's bliss.

But a mega walk is a big pressy for a dog... Most people are too busy to bother doing anything with the dogs on the 25th,,
We are planning a walk in the gardens of a nearby country hotel on the 25th we love it there and the views are great.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back