The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

One Lead Clips To Two Collars

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ok sorry to sound so thick but what are those leads things called its one lead that clips onto two collars hopfully somone will no what the heck im on about :b :lol:

there a god send we have a 2 way and a 3 way saves miles of walking getting all the dogs out togethere

fallenangel said:
there a god send we have a 2 way and a 3 way  saves miles of walking getting all the dogs out togethere
iv been thinking about getting one for a while as my two are always all over the place when the first go out and its hard work when ther leads get tangled up .and i may need a free hand in the future for another lead :- "

My 2 dogs always seem to want to go in opposite directions so I got a coupler. Absolutely couldn't get on with it at all, ended up having to carry Molly home (as I'd only taken one lead out) (w00t)

I did ask on here about them first and I think a few people mentioned that they are only any good for well behaved dogs :lol: definately try one though as you may get on ok with it. Just get a cheap one though just in case :D

Last edited by a moderator:
jezza said:
My 2 dogs always seem to want to go in opposite directions so I got a coupler. Absolutely couldn't get on with it at all, ended up having to carry Molly home (as I'd only taken one lead out)  (w00t)  
I did ask on here about them first and I think a few people mentioned that they are only any good for well behaved dogs  :lol:   definately try one though as you may get on ok with it. Just get a cheap one though just in case  :D

:lol: my two are definately not well behaved :oops: but ther not much to buy so il give it a try :thumbsup:

I've found them a godsend, I have 2 x2, a3 and a4 way in my collection (w00t) , tho the 4 way gets severely tangled due to Pearl's liking for weaving! Mine can be tinkers, squirrel sightings can cause serious tugging, but they seem to love going along in a gang. :huggles:

Well worth a try.

WW

DSCF0076.jpg

DSCF0075.jpg

My lot didn't like the couplers but they're used to them now and they're great.

I use 3 double couplers, two whippets, two whippets, two iggies and then Millylab walks to heel by my side (well, mostly unless she's hauling me around :angry: )

I bought a coupler on ebay - it cost less than a fiver :thumbsup:

zilloot said:
I use 3 double couplers, two whippets, two whippets, two iggies and then Millylab walks to heel by my side (well, mostly unless she's hauling me around :angry: )

I bought a coupler on ebay  - it cost less than a fiver :thumbsup:

Youve given me hope for walking three now Fiona.... :lol: :- "

btw Nicky I have a coupler Ive hardly used either - my two always seemed to want to go in different directions, but I may have to try it out again soon...... :- "

quote.....Youve given me hope for walking three now Fiona

me to :thumbsup: :- "

we have 2 couplers,the only problem where encounting at the moment is little fynn seems to get under all the dogs bellies at once and he causes a right old mess (w00t) so none of them can walk,once hes a little bigger he wont be able to do that,well im hoping :wacko:

another pup nicky,lucky you :thumbsup: :lol:

which little baby are you having nicky. :wub: :huggles:

Janimal said:
zilloot said:

I bought a coupler on ebay  - it cost less than a fiver :thumbsup:

Youve given me hope for walking three now Fiona.... :lol: :- "

btw Nicky I have a coupler Ive hardly used either - my two always seemed to want to go in different directions, but I may have to try it out again soon...... :- "

I've only recently started using one with Muffin & Jonah and they actually behave better when they're linked up than when I have them on 2 separate leads. Mind you, if they both decide to start pulling at the same time it gets a bit tricky staying on my feet!! (w00t) :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back